There's Something I Should Tell You

February 14, 2006

Today, is the last day the boys have ownership over the band house.

Tomorrow at 11:00 AM, 1526 High Road would no longer be owned under the name Matthew Fletcher (Fletch's real name) and we would never return.

All of the boys had already moved out, except Dougie, which was a given.

It didn't take Dougie and I very long to pack up his stuff, as he didn't have that much stuff to pack. Just as we were finishing putting things in boxes, Dougie spoke up.

"Today is Valentine's day." He said. I looked up and was about to tell him my off-putting attitude towards the fake holiday, but I saw something in his eye that told me he was more serious about what he was about to say than I thought he was going to be.

"It is?" I ask. I did know it was Valentine's day, however it wasn't odd for me to forget the days. Like when you're a kid and you forget what day of the week it is over summer vacation because all the days are the same; fun, new and warm. Working for McFly was like a continuous summer vacation, and I forgot the days.

"It is." He states.

"Did you get me something?" I make in a clearly sarcastic tone, and even laugh a little after I say it.

"I did." Dougie says. I stop and look up into his eyes, mortified. Was I supposed to get him something? Is this a relationship thing? How was I supposed to know?

"Dougie, I-"

"Don't worry. I don't like Valentine's day either." He smiles, walking over to me.

"You don't?"

"Of course not." He replies. I sigh and hug him.

"Thank god because I thought-"

"Well I still got you something." He says. I back away slightly, so my arms are still around him, and his around me, but I'm looking at him in the eyes.

"What?" I ask, suspiciously.

"An invitation." He smirks. Cocky bastard.

"To what?" I ask, raising an eyebrow skeptically.

"Live with me." He smiles. I sigh, physically deflating, letting my arms down and turning away from him and putting my hand on my forehead.

"Didn't we already go over this?" I ask, turning back to face him.

"Yes. But I'm persistent." He counters.

"Apparently." I say, I let my hands down by my side. "You know my answer."

"Please Lilly, please." He says. "Look." He gets in front on me and kneels on the floor like I'm some type of tyrant who needs their head to be higher than everyone else's, and grabs one of my hands in both of his. "I don't want to be seem pushy and overprotective because that's stupid, and I know you think that's stupid, because it is, and you're very smart-"

"Dougie-"

"But I really worry about you. You shouldn't live in that building with that creep. So I'm here, begging you, like an idiot. I know I look like an idiot. You don't have to tell me." I laugh lightly. "Plus that house is much to big for me to live alone in."

"You're not alone. You have your lizards." I smile. He doesn't look amused."You know-"

"Yes, I know the rules. But you said it yourself." He says.

"Said what?" I ask.

"Who ever followed the rules anyways?" He states. I sigh.

"I did say that, didn't I?" I ask.

"You did." Dougie says, in a still desperate tone. I sigh once more, leaning my head back to look up at the ceiling before looking back down at Dougie.

"Your insane, my love." I laugh.

"I know." He replies.

//

Yay! Wonderland turns 1 today!

Yes, that is the actual address of the band house. Sorry it's been a while, but more updates are coming! Make sure to let me know what you thought of the chapter down below!