I Give My All To You

Tell me in the comments how you envision Lilly to look like! I'm intrigued to know!

**************************************************************************

Christmas Eve, 2005

I just dropped my stuff off at the band house for tonight and tomorrow and Dougie and I were now going to spend the next hour (give or take) in the car.

Since Dougie had just got his license (and bought an Audi Q6), he was very excited to be able to drive home rather than take the tube.

Dougie and I were the first to leave of the other boys, and they felt it very necessary to walk us out to the car.

"You kids have fun." Danny laughs from the deck.

"Alright, thank you Danny." Dougie says.

"And tell your mum we say hi." Tom says.

"I will, Tom." Dougie says again.

"And make sure you bring Lilly back in one piece, unlike the last girl." Harry says.

"Harry!" Dougie says. "He's joking." He says, turning to me from the other side of the car. I smile at him.

"Bye!" Danny says, as we get in the car. We buckle our seatbelts and Dougie looks at me.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile.

*********************************************

"Lilly, can I ask you something you may not want to answer?" Dougie asked after we had been talking and driving for about twenty minutes.

"Sure." I say.

"When is the last time you spent Christmas with your family?" He asks.

"Last year." I say. Dougie looks at me quickly and smiles. "Oh I don't know...1993? Yeah...something like that." I say.

"That's a long time." Dougie says.

"Christmas was never a big thing to me until last year." I say.

"I guess...well I guess I feel the same way." Dougie says.

"Why? You have a family." I say.

"Yeah but..." He stopped, as if he were confused. "My dad. He was there...he was home and...I don't know if this makes sense but...my house felt more empty with him there than it did without him."

"Yeah...I get it."

"But nevertheless, there was always a missing space."

"Was?" I ask.

"Well yeah. Then I met the boys and Fletch. And you." He says. "And now we're here."

"Here we are."

*****************************************************************

Dougie and I pulled into his driveway and I felt my stomach flip. He undid his seatbelt and looked at me.

"You okay?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I feel sick." I say.

"Are you okay?" He asks again, putting his hand on my shoulder. I nod.

"I think I'm nervous." I say.

"What?" He asks. "Lilly, they're the lowest maintenance people ever. They love everyone. If they could love my dad, they'll love you." He laughs. I nod and take my seatbelt off.

Wonderland // McFlyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara