I've Got to Keep My Feet on the Ground

November 12, 2004

Because Harry was right, and I didn't have a computer, I decided to go to the library after work today. 

I learned to set up an email account and I sent an email to the address that Fletch gave me. I told him that this is how he should contact me, since I don't have a phone.

I know, I know, it's bloody 2004, who doesn't have a phone?

A person with no way to pay for it, that's who.

Fletch emailed me back rather quickly. In the meantime, I began listening to the boy's album. It wasn't as bad as I had figured it would be, but that might have just been because of the fact I knew they wrote their own songs and played their own instruments.

Fletch's email was right to the point.

Dear Lilly,

Thanks for responding. I have three major rules I needed to remind you about for the boys.

1) No drinking

2)No drugs

3)No girls!!!!!!

If you see them breaking any of these rules, contact me IMMEDIATLY.

Fletch

Fletch was a nice man, but awful scary. I'm sure that if he told the boys not to do something, they wouldn't. I know I wouldn't. I'd be right scared of him giving me a rollicking.

Anyways, I decided I really wanted to do something for Dougie's birthday. It was in roughly two weeks that he would be turning seventeen, and since he goes back home to Essex with his mum and sister on the weekends (or so that's what the boys have told me), I decided this weekend I would make the treacherous journey to the band house to ask them what we should do. If anyone knew what Dougie would want for his birthday, It's the boys.

//