Dreaming's What You Do

QOTC: Have you ever been to a McFly show?

AOTC: no :'(

*****************************************************************

New Year's Day, 2005

The next Day was the boys New Year's party. I knew they weren't supposed to have parties, but they said that not many people were coming, so I let it slide. I told them it was pointless to have a New Year's party, since it's the first of January, but they insisted. They said that they were just going to pretend it wasn't. Whatever.

So I showed up at the band house at 8:00. It was already late, so the walk wasn't great, and I figured the walk home wasn't going to be better.

When I arrived, The house was packed. I sighed and made my way in.

I made a beeline for the kitchen. I wasn't one for under-age drinking, but this was going to be a long night, and if the boys were breaking rules, I could to. I made some sort of concoction of alcohol.

I walked through the babe wave and instantly saw Harry dancing on the coffee table, with a red cup in his hand.

"Harry?" I yelled over the blaring music. Harry opened his eyes and smiled.

"Lilly!" Harry exclaimed, jumping off the coffee table. "How are you?"

"You said this was going to be a small gathering!" I yelled, mostly because of the music and people.

"This is a small party! You should've seen the ones in prep school!" He shouts.

"Harry!"

"Alright, I'm sorry. You're not going to bust us, are you?"

"Of course not." I say.

"Great!" Harry says. "Look for Tom. He wants you to meet Busted."

"Who?" I ask, but before I know it, Harry's back on the coffee table dancing.

It took me a while, but I finally found Tom upstairs.

"Lilly!" He says.

"Tom!" I reply in the same tone.

"Come on, I want you to meet our friends." He says, ushering me back downstairs.

Eventually, Tom and I come across three boys.

"Lilly, this is James, Matt and Charlie. They're in Busted." He says. Ohhh, Busted! So the stories were real.

"Hi." I say to them.

"I'm Matt." The boy with jet black hair says.

"Charlie." The tallest one with blonde hair and massive black eyebrows says.

"I'm James, and may I say, you look lovely tonight." James smiles. I look down at my outfit. Jeans, a white shirt and converse. James was the shortest of the three, but still tall. He had blonde hair with one black streak in the front. Interesting...

"Uhh...thanks." I say.

"Lilly's our manager." Tom says.

"That's cool!" James exclaims. "Well, you've probably heard of Busted...we're kind of a big thing. We wrote Year 3000 "

"And Air Hostess." Charlie adds.

"Oh yeah!" I say."You're songs...they're...really good!" I smile.

Well, I shouldn't have said that. For the next hour, James followed me around like a lost puppy, asking me questions, and telling me about himself. I tried to shake him, but I couldn't.