The Nights Go On And On

Ok guys, a couple of things really quick:

1) Thank you all so much for 7,000 reads. I know it's not that may compared to lots of stories, but to have so many people reading this story about Mcfly is, no offense to them, something I did not expect, since, you know they haven't put out an album in like 8 years... 

but seriously, thank you all so much for the love and support 

2) Happy birthday Lilly! As in, Lilly Greene, the protagonist of this story. If she were a real person and not just a figment of my imagination, she would be 31 today. 

3) shoutout to another Lily, mcflyvideos, for showing me an awesome website called notebook.ai. I'm working on putting all the information about Wonderland in there, so if you guys want a really in depth look at the characters, like what they look like through all the years, and even some hints towards future chapters, check it out! My user is emf192

And now, onto chapter 92

*************************************************************

December 2, 2007

I'm Lilly Greene and I am the queen of over analyzation.

You'd probably think I'd have gotten over the whole thing about Dougie partying, since Izzy, Gi and I spoke about it 2 months ago, but that wasn't the case.

Dougie goes out almost every night, and while I have no doubt that he loves me and I love him, I'm starting to worry. What if he actually has a problem?

I mean, it's not like he's ever been violent, or gotten in trouble. If anything, he just acts like normal Dougie.

But still. He leaves at about ten and comes back early in the morning almost every night.

And what do I do? I pretend I'm asleep, when really I'm awake the whole time over thinking and losing sleep. Even when he comes back early in the morning, smelling like liquor and London, and kisses my cheek as he gets into bed, I lay on my side and pretend to be asleep.

But I'm not.

And the lack of sleep is kind of getting to me.

I'm at home, and Dougie is at Danny's. I think that's what he said. I'm exhausted, but I'm trying to keep myself awake by doing chores. But as I'm doing them, I swear, I'm hearing sounds.

Sounds like the door opening, and footsteps, and at first I tell myself I'm paranoid, and tired, and not to worry.

But before I know it, I'm walking out to the living room with a frying pan in my hand.

I peek over the couch. Nothing.

I turn around, and standing right in my face is a guy with a buzzed head.

I scream,

then he screams,

then I scream again.

"Harry what the hell are you doing here...and what the hell happened to your hair?" I ask.

"Ah, I buzzed yesterday. And I brought this." He says, handing me an envelope. "Dougie had it sent to my house." I take the envelope from him, and walk back towards the kitchen, placing it on the counter with my lethal pan.

"Why didn't you say anything when you walked in?" I ask.

"I did." He says. "I called out for you and Dougie."

"What is it?" I ask, nodding towards the envelope.

"No clue." Harry says. He pauses. "You don't look too well Lil. Are you ok?"