Didn't Know I Had it All

January 6, 2006

Today was the boys first day back in the studio after the Wonderland Tour and Christmas break, and they were beginning to work on their third album.

As per usual, Tom arrived first, then Harry.

Rehearsals started at nine and at nine fifteen, Dougie walked in, looking different.

His hair was blonde again, with it swept across his forehead like it had been when I first met him and a skin colored bandage sat just under the right side of his bottom lip, covering where I suppose his lip ring used to be.

"Woah Doug!" Harry exclaims.

"What made you change?" Tom asks. Dougie shrugs, looking at me, and then back at the boys.

"I don't need purple hair and a lip ring anymore." He says.

"Respect." Harry nods.

"Sorry I'm late!" Danny exclaims, walking in in his pajamas and looking up. "Woah Dougie! Your hair is back!"

All the boys unpack their instruments and Danny turns to us.

"By the way lads," He says. "I'm going home to Bolton this weekend. Mum's got a new boyfriend, so her him and Vicks are going away. I have to house sit. Anyone wish to join? They've got a wine cellar."

"Sorry. Can't. I have to go home to Essex for a family thing this weekend." Harry says.

"No thanks." Dougie says.

"Me and Gi are going on a date. Sorry mate." Tom says.

"No worries lads." Danny says, turning back to his guitar.

"Um...Danny?" I spike up the courage. He looks up at me. "Do you think...maybe I could come up with you? It's just...I haven't been back home to Bolton since I was seven and...I would love to go."

"Of course Lil. I would love to have you." He smiles.

"Actually Danny, I changed my mind. Could I come?" Dougie asks, looking at me quickly.

"Sure. The more the merrier." He says.

"Have fun you guys." Harry says, rushing over to his drum kit.

But the thing was, Dougie and I knew more than the others and this was going to be fun

//