Chapter 55- He loves her.....

Michael's POV

"No! Tatiana, no!" I cry hard on my back, covering my face.

"We are still waiting on updates about Tatiana,” The reporter says as images  and camera footage of Tatiana were on display. They were pictures of us; laughing, kissing and hugging. The happier times..... there were pictures of her and Paul, and some from onstage at the Bad tour.....in the background her sweet angelic voice sang "I Will Always Love You..."

“The paparazzi had video cameras while chasing her, and the entire car-wreck process had been taped.” They started to play it, everything from the turn, the 360 flip, the windows shatters, the burnt rubber, the airbag and then the car finally came to a stop, but it landed upside down. The front wheel of her car was still spinning. They recorded it? And airing it? I cry harder. Why wasn't I there to save her? Or better yet, why couldn't it be me?

"I'm so sorry, Tati...." I cry. "Please.....I-I killed her....I killed her..." I cry out.

As if it didn't hit me already; I realized....Eva and Daniel, Tatiana's parents, lost a child. Winnie lost her older sister. And I just lost the love of my life....

Winnie's POV

"Tatiana should have been home hours ago........" mom says pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Maybe she just got stuck in traffic." my father says tiredly. "I'm going to bed....you can wake me up when she gets here..." he says tiredly walking upstairs.

"But it's 2 a.m....." Eva says taking a sip of her coffee. She sighs and leans against the counter. Then there is a knock on the door.

"It's Tati!" I say getting down from the stool running to the door. I open it and come face to face with two policemen.....

"Is your mother here?" one asks.

"She is..." Eva says walking behind me. "W-Winnie please get your father...." she says trying to keep her voice steady. I turn around my breathe shaky and see my dad coming down the steps tying his robe as he walks down the steps sleepily. He looks up and instantly becomes wide awake as he starts to quickly go towards the door.

"Winnie go upstairs...." he says his eyes on the cops.

"B-but Dad..." I start to say.

"Winnie, go." he says as I walk up the stairs halfway. I sit down on the steps making sure I'm out of their site, and that they are still visible to me.

"Is your daughter's name Tatiana Thumbtzen?" the female cop asks.

"Y-Yes......" Eva says. Both police officers look at each other and look at my parents.

"You need to come with us....." one of them whispers.

"Why?! What happened?!" Daniel says his voice turning into panic.

"She was in a serious car accident....on 590....."

It was at that moment where the world froze. I heard a crash, and see my mothers coffee cup on the floor shattered; just like our hearts.

"I-Is she......" my Dad says his voice breaking.

"We don't know sir, she was taken to St. Vincent Medical Center....."

"We'll be there...." Daniel says as they leave. He throws his robe on the couch grabbing his jacket and car keys.

"Winnie!" mom yells making me jump from my trance. I run downstairs into the living room

"Get in the car, now!” Eva demands, picking her shoes up from the floor and grabbing her purse.

Michael's POV