30. Feelings

KALEY’S P.O.V.

Me and Ally were having a really good night actually, we had found this one bar that was really cool so had stayed there for a bit.

We had been dancing for a bit and went up to the bar to get another drink and I saw Dan and his bandmates stood there. I have to admit, as soon as I saw him I was a bit pissed off because I knew that this meant I wasn’t going to see Ally for the rest of the night. But in my drunken state I ended up pushing her over there, leaving me to stand on my own.

‘Might as well drink some more,’ I thought as I approached the bar. I sat on a stool next to Kyle, ordering two tequilas. I gave him one of them, making him smile slightly and we both did the shots.

“Hate to point it out, but you aren’t looking in the best of the moods at the moment.” I said, looking at Kyle who had a frown on his face and bloodshot eyes so he had obviously been crying.

“I got dumped.” He replied, giving me a sarcastic eyebrow raise. “Walked in on her shagging another guy.”

“Jesus! I thought that sort of stuff only happened in films?” I said, shocked.

“Apparently not!”

“I’m not one for sympathy.. But that’s shit. Drink through it?” I suggested.

“What do you think I’m doing?!” He said, getting the barman's attention and ordering us more shots.

Me and Kyle had been at the bar, downing shots and chatting for a while before Ally and Dan came over, saying they were leaving. I was actually enjoying Kyle’s company so I decided to stay there with him and the other guys.

After a bit, I managed to get Kyle up on the dance floor and he actually seemed to be enjoying himself! We were dancing along and then I noticed the dance moves began to become a bit more… Suggestive.

Soon enough, his lips had found mine and we were swaying side to side in a passionate embrace in the middle of the dance floor. I caught Will’s eye when I pulled away and he looked genuinely shocked, grabbing Woody and pointing over to me and Kyle.

I laughed a little and then Kyle noticed them too. He grabbed my hand and we approached them. He whispered something to them both and then they both said bye to me and Kyle. Hmm they must have decided to go back home.

Me and Kyle stayed at the bar for a bit longer, dancing, drinking and kissing some more. “Wanna leave?” I said, when my feet were starting to get really sore. He nodded and held my hand and lead me out of the bar.

“This is awkward now, because I was meant to go back to one of the boys house because I can’t exactly go home at the moment, what with Hattie being there and-“

I kissed him quickly and gave him a mischievous look. “Come back to mine?” He smiled and kissed me again and we started walking towards my flat. On the walk back, my feet were killing me and so Kyle gave me a piggy back home, it was so funny, we were laughing all the way back.

We had to quiet down when we got to the flat as I knew Dan and Ally would be asleep by now, but we decided to continue drinking so I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and we went into my room.

Before long, we had finished the beers and our lips were locked onto each other’s again and we were drunkenly attempting to take off each other’s clothes. I was seriously not expecting this to happen tonight! Especially seeing as the last time I saw Kyle, I was kissing Dan and he was in a relationship!

Anyway, kissing led to more than kissing, obviously, and I must say even though I was drunk it was so good. Not long after, I had fallen asleep, with Kyle’s arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

DAN’S P.O.V.

I woke up a bit later on and Ally was still asleep. I decided to be a good boyfriend and went to the kitchen and started to make pancakes for breakfast, mainly because I love pancakes, but also because I know Ally does too.

I noticed Kyle’s shoes in the hallway on my way to the kitchen so obviously he was still here. I can’t actually believe he spent the night with Kaley! I didn’t have him down for someone to have one night stands and he had never really been like that since I met him, he had always had girlfriends really. Who knows, maybe this will be the start of something?

Ally came in a few minutes later, her hair in a messy bun on the top of her head, wearing  a baggy t-shirts and shorts and slippers, but she honestly looked amazing still. She shuffled over to me and wrapped her arms around me, with her head resting on my back.

“Morning beautiful.”

“Erghhhhh.” She groaned.

“Ah hungover are we?

“Erghhhhh.” She groaned again.

“Sit yourself down, I’m making breakfast.” I said, lifting one of the pancakes out of the pan and onto the stack of pancakes I had already made.

She turned around and poured two glasses of orange juice and sat down at the table and put her head on the table. She really was suffering and I couldn’t help but laugh at her.

“Shut up, Smith.. I don’t know how I’m so bad now, I wasn’t this bad earlier on! I was obviously still drunk then.” Then she lifted her head off the table. “Now did I dream this.. Or did Kyle and Kaley get together?”

“Nope, you didn’t dream it! He’s still here now I think.”

“Bloody hell.” She said, simply.

I carried on making the pancakes and when they were done I brought them over to Ally, along with the syrup and we scoffed them all down within minutes.

After we ate, we grabbed her duvet and lay on the sofa, with her basically laying on top of me, but I really didn’t mind, I just held her close and played with her hair. She put on the Disney film channel, I knew this was her standard hangover ritual so I wasn’t going to complain. Plus it was The Lion King, who doesn’t love The Lion King?!

It was gone 12 by the time Kyle and Kaley came out of her room. They obviously had a very late one last night. “Ah fun night you two?” Ally giggled a bit at them.

“Uh yeah, hanging now though. I’m gunna make tea, does anyone want any?”

“Ohhh yeah go on then.” I said, and Ally and Kyle accepted the offer too.

Kyle sat down awkwardly on the other sofa. I had never really seen him this awkward before, it was usually me. Sensing the mood of the room, Ally stood up and announced that she was going to help with the teas in the kitchen.

“So then mate…” I started.

“Ah Dan I can’t believe I did this.”

“Why, was it that bad?!”

“No, not at all… That was good, great! But I was just really drunk and upset. I still am upset, I’m hardly going to get over Hattie in one night am I?"

"So, you don't feel anything for Kaley? Just a one night thing?"

"Yeah, there aren’t any feelings there with Kaley, it was just drunken sex. And I can’t help but feel guilty about it.”

“That’s fair enough mate, as long as you don’t string her along or anything it will be fine. And why do you feel guilty? For not liking Kaley?”

“No, No, I'm sure she doesn't feel anything for me either and it was just a drunken thing. I feel bad about Hattie, I mean we’ve only just broken up and I’m off with some other girl.” He paused for a second. Was he serious, I didn’t want to be blunt and say it but she cheated on him! “Wait a minute, what the hell am I thinking of?! She was the one who was with someone else whilst still being with me!”

“Yeah I didn’t want to say it but you’re right! You literally have nothing to feel guilty for, you’re single now. What you do now is none of Hattie’s business.”

Ally and Kaley then came back in the room, teas in each hand. We all sat there watching the film and when it finished Kyle said that he should probably go back to his place. Him and Kaley disappeared off to her room for a couple of minutes, him obviously having a little talk with her about last night.