18. Perfect ending to the perfect date

DAN’S P.O.V.

“Oh yeah I was, I’ve just got out and then I bumped into Ally on the tube on the way home.” I replied quickly. Stop getting good at lying Dan, it’s not a good trait to have.

“Well come out with us then guys!” Adam asked, staring at Ally, clearly wanting her to join him in his drunkenness. That cringed me out big time, the fact he was eyeing up the girl I had been out with.

“Ahh sorry boys but I have plans with someone.” Ally started. “And Dan was just telling me that he has to meet up with the band to go over boring things from meetings today! I’ve gotta go though, or I’m going to be late! See you guys around!” And with that, she walked off around the corner. What the fuck?!

“Yeah I’ve gotta go too, see you later on boys.” I said quickly, ridiculously confused. I walked off around the corner and was happy to see Ally there waiting for me. I actually thought she was going to leave for a minute there.

“That was way too close, again!” Ally said, continuing walking towards my flat.

I think now’s the time to bring the Adam thing up. “I know.. I don’t know what to say because I like where this is going but I don’t feel comfortable with lying to Adam.” I cringed, yet again. Admitting to someone that you like them just does that to you.

“I know, I totally agree.. I like you too and I need to tell Adam nothing’s going to happen between me and him. I’m sorry to put you in this position. But do you mind if we still keep it quiet for a bit?” I secretly smiled at the bit where she said she liked me too, but then remembered the situation we were in.

“Yeah that’s fine, I think that’s best anyway. I know Adam would be hurt by this if he knew though that’s the only thing. Shall we just enjoy the rest of the evening and forget all about them please?”

“Please! Look I’m freezing let’s get inside!” She said as we approached the flat. We got inside and went into the kitchen.

“Fancy a glass of wine?” I asked, holding a couple of glasses up.

“Yeah sure, as long as it’s white or rose.. I hate red.”

“Yeah course, I’ve got white?”

“Thanks. White wine is such a girly drink though!”

“Yeah that’s cause I’m really a girl..” I said sarcastically.

“Stop making jokes about our gender today Smith! You weirdo.”

I laughed and turned around with the glasses in hand. She took one of the glasses and took a sip, our eyes never loosing contact. She put her glass down on the counter and took mine and did the same, still keeping eye contact. She was so sexy I just wanted to kiss her.

She came closer to me and pushed her lips against mine, me moving my lips in sync with hers. She moved her face away and started laughing. “God, why am I so easy around you?! I’m making myself out to be a right slut but I swear I’m never normally like this! I don’t know it’s just something that you do to me.” She said looking up at me with a cheeky smile on her face.

“I don’t think badly of you at all don’t worry! And I agree, I’m not like this normally and I know I should play it all cool but I can’t around you, I like you too much to mess it up.” And with that I kissed her again, running my hand through her hair and holding her face.

We finished our wine quickly and made our way into the bedroom barely taking our lips away from each other’s.  This time she took more control and pushed me back onto the bed, taking off her jacket and dress as I took off my t-shirt. She removed my trousers and joined me on the bed and it was amazing, even better than the last time. Probably because we were both feeling a bit more confident with a bit of alcohol, but also because we were a bit more used to each other’s bodies and we knew that we both liked each other and there were feelings involved.

ALLY’S P.O.V.

Today had been such an amazing day and I really didn’t want it to end. Dan had taken me to the zoo which I loved, mainly because I am just a big kid. Then we went to his favourite restaurant where the food was so lush and so were the cocktails, I’m not gunna lie I got a little bit tipsy. You know me, 3 drinks and I’m messy!

Anyway the day was lovely until we bumped into Adam, Rick and Toby. We managed to lie to them and make out like we had just bumped into each other, but I still didn’t like lying to them. Not only was Adam someone that I had gone on a date with, but the three of them were also like my best friends and brothers who I had known forever really.

We went back to Dan’s flat anyway and well.. You know, stuff happened and it was even better than the last time.

Afterwards we put the tv on that was in his room and sat cuddled up and I found the first Harry Potter on one of the channels. Dan laughed at how excited I got over Harry Potter. "What it’s a good set of films okay? Especially the first one, it’s too funny how bad the acting is." I stated. He chuckled and cuddled up closer to me and we sat there making jokes at the film and its cheesiness.

‘This moment is so perfect’ is all I could think of, literally the perfect ending to the perfect date. Barely ten minutes into the film me and Dan were kissing again, I could tell where this was leading to and I liked it.

……..

I woke up and opened my eyes to see myself wrapped up in Dan’s arms, with my head on his chest. I gave a little smile and then closed my eyes again, relaxing into his warmth. Then I realised it was now light outside. Shit this means it’s morning. Shit this means I stayed over!

I moved Dan’s hand slightly so I could see the time. It was 9.30am. Kaley would be in work by now so it was fine, she might not have noticed I was gone.

But I could hear the guys walking around the flat, obviously none of them started work until later today. Looks like I’m stuck in this room until they leave. Oh well, stuck in Dan’s arms isn’t exactly the worse place to be.

A few minutes later and I was bored waiting for Dan to wake up. So I carefully got out of bed and walked towards my bag and grabbed my phone out of it and crept back into my position in bed. I pressed the button on my phone only to see 8 missed calls and 12 texts from Kaley, 2 calls from Kaley’s Mum and 1 call and 4 very drunken texts from Adam. Oh bugger looks like she did notice I was gone.