26. Happy

DAN’S P.O.V.

When me and the boys went out for lunch, it was surprisingly not awkward between me and Adam, which I was so happy about. We spent the rest of the day wondering aimlessly around town until they had to go to work.

I got back home on my own and went and sat at my keyboard and began to scribble down some lyrics that I had been trying to remember all day. I started playing about on my keyboard and thinking of ideas for a new song. I noticed how happy the new tune was, clearly representing my mood at the moment, being influenced by Ally.

I got my phone out and decided to give her a ring. She might have spoken to Kaley by now and I wanted to see how it went. Plus, I want to see if she’s free tomorrow, I’m already starting to miss her.

I spoke to Ally and we ended up talking about me going back on tour. I hope she knows I’m serious about me and her, and all of the other guys have managed to hold down a relationship whilst being in the band and so I obviously can too.

That kind of changed my amazing mood from today, thinking about leaving Ally. I got up from my chair and grabbed some dinner and slouched down in front of the tv, which is where I stayed the whole night.

……..

I woke up suddenly hearing a door slam shut, I turned around at it was only 8am urghhhh, one of the boys must be going to work. I turned around and tried to fall back asleep, but after about half an hour I knew I wouldn’t be able to so I decided to get up and get ready for the day.

When I was showered, changed and had eaten breakfast, even though it was just a cuppa and a banana, I gave Kyle a call and we arranged to meet at the studio at 12. It was only half 9 now so I had over 2 hours to kill.

I decided to update our website and social networks a bit, so went and got my mac and sat up in my bed. I went on twitter first, going through my mentions and replying to a couple of people. I decided to post a few links of some other bands that were around at the moment that were wicked and needed more recognition, including my mates from To Kill A King. I was so excited to go on tour with them again soon. Also, they have a gig in a few days that I might ask Ally to.

I scrolled through photos that I had been mentioned in and came across the one that the waitress had taken of me and Ally at the diner the other day. ‘@BASTILLEdan with his ugly gf the other day. Hes so gross in real life, tried it on with me and I said no obvs!’ I literally laughed out loud, what a bitch! Firstly, Ally was beautiful, everyone could see that. And secondly, it was 100% her who tried flirting with me!

I’m feeling in this sort of mood, need to think of something snappy to reply to her. ‘Don’t embarrass yourself it was the other way around. You clearly gave a shit seeing as you took a photo of me without asking. Am I wrong?’ Within 5 minutes I had a load of replies sticking up for me and Ally, I love how loyal my fans can be. A lot were asking if she was actually my girlfriend though which was a bit awkward, I kind of wanted to keep mine and Ally’s relationship as part of my private life so I decided not to reply to those people.

I love having fans and everything, it's mental and I would have never of expected it. But there's always some people who have to ruin it with nasty things. People telling me my bands shit.. Well firstly, you follow me you dumbarse no one asked you to. And secondly, that's an opinion, one that i don't particularly want to hear.. Good one for being a twitter troll, bet you've made your family proud now.

Anyway, I don't really want them finding out about Ally because I know the amount of crap she will get. I'm not being bigheaded or anything, it's just fact. The other guys girlfriends have got a lot of attention on twitter and everything and mostly what is said to them is nice, but then there's always the few that aren't true fans and get their kicks from hating on other people. So I just want to keep us as private as I can.

I carried on doing bits and bobs online when I saw it was half 11. It was amazing how quickly time went by when you’re on the internet! I grabbed my things and headed towards the studio, deciding to walk as it was so sunny. The sun just instantly makes you more happy doesn't it.

ALLY’S P.O.V.

The day had gone so long, I had woken up early annoyingly and tried to kill time by going for a walk around town and job searching. If I don’t find something soon I will go crazy. Although I kind of want to wait until Dan goes away, so then at least I can spend as much time as possible with him without having work get in the way.

I had been texting him all day and he was sending me photos of them in the studio, mucking around rather than doing work it seems! Kyle obviously stole his phone for a bit and I got near enough 50 selfies of Kyle. Brilliant. I then got a text from Dan apologising, and saying they really had to work so he would call me later. It put a smile on my face just knowing I was going to speak to Dan later on.

I handmade burgers and potato wedges for dinner and things with Kaley were pretty good. We decided to have an evening of classic girly films and settled on Mean Girls and The Notebook. We made some popcorn and brought our mattresses, duvets and pillows into the living room ready for a proper girly night. We also did face masks.. Yeah it was that kind of night.

“I fancy some wine tomorrow night, do you fancy going out?” Kaley asked, just as we were in the bathroom washing off our face masks.

“Yeah, go on then. I feel like we’ve hardly been out to any bars or anything so let’s try and find a nice place to drink? We normally end up getting too drunk to go out!”

“That sounds perfect! I know you probably want Dan to come, but then the rest of the guys will come and I would rather have a quiet night so is it okay if just us two go out?”

“Yeah, of course that’s cool! It will be good to go out just us two, like old times.”

“Thanks, babe. Ergh I’m shattered! See you tomorrow then.” Kaley said, putting her toothbrush down and walking out of the bathroom.

I finished washing my face and cleaned my teeth and went and snuggled into bed and then Dan called. We agreed to do something in the day tomorrow and he said he would come here for 12. I’m so excited I get to see him tomorrow.