2. The morning after the night before

ALLY'S P.O.V.

I woke up in a bedroom that I recognised. Shit. This is Adam’s bedroom. Please don’t tell me anything happened that is totally against girl code, getting with your best mates brother. I nervously turned around to see Kaley passed out next to me, her face covered in black make up and I laughed looking at the state she was in. Thank god, I knew I was drunk but I would be a bit ashamed to have slept with the guy and not remembered. Kaley opened her eyes and looked at me and sighed. “I blame you for this hangover missy. Why the hell did we do so much tequila?” she laughed.

“Ergh I don’t even know I was just on a mission to get drunk” I opened my arms and we cuddled up together laughing. I loved these moments, the hungover ones lying in bed with my best mate laughing about the previous night.

“Yeah you so were. Dancing all seductively with my brother” she looked at me in a joke shocked face and chuckled at me. “It was funny though.”

Just then Toby walked past the room and looked in at us. “OH MY GOD! LESBIANS! ADAM YOUR SISTERS A LESBIAN THIS IS AMAZING WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!”

Adam came in wrapped in a duvet and jumped on the bed with us laughing “Nahhh she’s not they’re just weird like that and cuddling like girls do” Toby looked immediately upset but came and joined us on the bed and we all joked about last night.

I realised I hadn’t even checked my face in the mirror. Shit I bet I looked just like Kaley with make up all down me. I got up and made my way to the bathroom bumping into Dan on the way and both of us landed in a heap on the floor “Oh god I’m so sorry” I laughed whilst trying to stand up but both of us clearly were still drunk and couldn’t stand. Instead we just sat there in fits of laughter for a few minutes until Dan looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. He leant over and I swear my heart stopped for a minute. But all he did was wipe under my eyes and show me his finger, covered in black make up. Brilliant. “well that’s embarrassing. Thanks for doing that Dan, a real gent may have just left me to realise I looked a state on my own but you point out the bloody obvious!”

He chuckled at me “don’t worry you look far from a state” and with that he looked down obviously blushing, making me blush too. “Shall we actually get up of the floor cause I’m not gunna lie it’s not the comfiest place to be and I am pretty hungry?” I smiled and we both helped each other up, me heading towards the bathroom and him towards the kitchen. ‘Christ I look a mess’ I thought as I wiped tissues under my eyes to get rid of last nights make up and made myself look a bit more presentable. I then went to go join everyone else who were now in the living room and walked past Dan’s room taking a peek in. Inside, the walls were filled with posters and shelves around the room were stacked with DVD’s and CD’s and in the corner was a keyboard. I carried on walking along to join the others and slumped onto the sofa next to Adam, who immediately brought me into a hug.

We soon realised there was no food in the house so decided to go to the café round the corner for some food. Me and Kaley went into Adam’s room to change into some clothes of his that we could get away with wearing in public and settled on tshirts and trackies. At lunch I sat opposite Adam and Dan and couldn’t help but looking at the two of them. They were both so attractive but so different to eachother. I don’t know why I’m looking I don’t even have a chance with either of them. After we ate we all decided to go back to the boys house and sat watching rubbish films all day.

After the third film the boys decided they wanted to watch Star Wars which is when me and Kaley decided to leave. Sorry, but I am not putting up with watching that crap. We walked home in the dark with our arms linked up. Just as I was about to say something Kaley started talking. “Dan is seriously fit though isn’t he Al. I was gunna make a move last night but wasn’t sure if I would make a dick out of myself. Plus it’s pretty weird getting with someone in front of your brother isn’t it? Like I would feel a bit award if he did that in front of me. I should have at least asked for his number or something. Bloody hell he is fit though.” I sighed. Why do me and Kaley always like the same guys? She always ends up getting them. Plus I can’t even go for the other guy that I like cause it’s her brother and she’s just said she would feel weird if she saw him with someone else. “Ally?” she said, snapping me from my thoughts.

“Yeah he’s alright”

“Is that all you can say? Haha yeah he’s alright? He’s more than just that, babe, he’s amazing. Let’s go out with them this week again? I will have to wait for him to make the first move though, obviously.”

“Yeah sure” trying to not seem too eager. I really wanted to see Dan again. But then Adam as well. It was Adam that I had liked for ages I don’t know why I was even bothering thinking about Dan.

“You alright you seem quiet?”

“Yeah just tired and still hungover, think it’s gunna have to be bed time now!” I said as we approached our apartment block, pressing the button for the lift. When we got in we both got in our pj’s and washed our teeth and faces. I went into my room and sat on the bed, checking twitter for any news and Kaley came in and lay on my bed.

“Any plans for tomorrow?”

“Nah just looking for jobs I think. Probably gunna just walk round restaurants and shops and see if anything’s going.” I sighed. I loved the fact me and Kaley had done this, moved to London, but I was hating the fact that I hadn’t got a job and was always so bored hanging around the flat.

“Alright babe well I will be home at about 6 as usual so see you then, yeah” Kaley gave me a hug and went off to her room, switching the light off and shutting the door as she left. I lay there pointlessly scrolling through my twitter feed. Feeling my eyes become heavy, I turned my phone on silent and put it to the side, falling asleep quickly.