Chapter 44 part 2- Cry

“I know my heart will never be the same but I'm telling myself I'll be okay..........”

Tatiana's POV

I run outside in the pouring rain. Even the weather is appropriate for the mood. I go in the car, and sit there with my eyes closed for a moment. Then I bust into tears.

"Where to Ma'am?" the driver asks sympathetically.

"Rose Garden hotel." I say brushing away my tears. It doesn't take long for him to get there. As soon as I get out the car and go inside the hotel, as soon as I get in the elevator I sink to my knees and sob. Luckily no one is in there. I cry my heart out. Everything that I ever bottled inside, from the time Jack tried to rape me and say I tried to kill him, to Rachel ruining my life, to Michael....I get up off the floor and then I am on my floor. I walk to my hotel room, and walk in. I turn on the lights and suddenly the lights go off and I am pushed up against the wall.

"You miss me?" a rough familiar voice is. It's Jack.

"Jack?" I say feeling my body go numb.

"Surprise.." he whispers roughly. I try to push him off, but he is a lot bigger and stronger than I am. He presses his body against me, and I feel his lips press near my lips. I scream and squirm away. I try to run to the door, but he grabs me and throws me on the floor. I scream and try to crawl away, but he grabs me and presses his lips against mine. It feels so...wrong.  It doesn't feel at all like Michael's soft lips. I scream as loud as I can and try to fight him off. He hits me as hard as he can. And I scream.

Paul's POV

I walk in the hallway to Tatiana's hotel, and I hear screaming. I stop and listen. The screams get louder...and I hear someone scream help. It's Tatiana....

I start to run down the hallway as fast as I can, until I'm in front of her room. I jam the door with my body with full force until it opens. I see Tatiana on the floor fighting Jack, and she is trying to get away. I immediately grab Jack by his collar, and when he sees my face he is in so much shock. I punch him right in his face and he falls to the ground, knocking him unconscious. Tatiana gets up and she is sobbing and her nose is bleeding. She runs to me and I hold her tightly.  She is screaming and crying at the same time.

"Paul.." she screams sobbing. I hold her close and rock her back and forth.

"Sssshhh..its okay...I'm here." I whisper. She cries some more and is shaking so bad I cant stop it. One of the hotel keepers walks in and I look at her.

"Please have someone get Mrs. Thumbtzen's luggage and call the authorities." I say as she cries into my shoulder.

Michael's POV

The show is over, and I walk to my dressing room. I look at the door and stare at it. I see Tatiana's necklace hanging on the knob. I take it off and look at it for a minute; and feel anger. I go inside and throw everything everywhere. I cry and once everything is scattered everywhere I fall on the floor and cry. How could someone you love hurt you so bad?

I cry and clutch the necklace. I get up and sit down at the mirror and stare into space. I hear Frank walk in, and I don't bother to look.

"Michael, are you rea--..." Frank's voice trails off when he sees the room.

"What happened in here?" Frank says.

"Have everyone meet me in here." I say hoarsely. "Immediately."

Frank looks around the room for a second longer, and leaves. I sit there staring into space and finger the necklace. One by one I hear the crew walk in. I never give them eye contact, but I can feel their eyes looking around the room. They stand there for a moment as silence fills the air.

Sheryl's POV

Michael sits there staring into space. No one says anything, because there are stunned by his room. He hasn't said absolutely anything to anyone for awhile. He looks at himself in the mirror and sits up for a second.

"Tatiana will no longer be on tour with us." he says still looking ahead. Everyone gasps or stares at him in even more shock. He fired her?!

"From here on out it will be as if she never was on this tour. Her name will not be spoken of or consequences will be faced..." he says angrily.

"You cant be serious.." I say feeling angry. Michael looks at me.

"Am I laughing?" he says angrily. Greg shakes his head in disgust.

"You fired Tatiana?" I say yelling. Ricky pats my shoulder and I shrug it off.

"Calm down, Sheryl." he whispers.

"No! I am not going to be calm when I know something is wrong." I snap.

"Anything I say on this tour is right, like it or not." Michael says getting pissed.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat Michael, and open your eyes." I snap. I point to Rachel who is smirking.

"Cant you see that she is trouble? That the girl you got rid of loves you more than life?" I say. Michael flinches at the word love. And he slams his hand down on the table.

"If you don't like it Sheryl, then get off this tour. It wasn't that hard to get Tatiana off this tour, and a one-way ticket home. It certainly wont be any different for you." he says. Everyone mouths drop. We've never seen this side of Michael........ever.

"Man, be cool." Greg says in disgust walking out. I look at Michael and leave and bump into his mother and sister as I walk in.

"I cant believe this." Greg says angrily. I'm so mad I cant say anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just had to update again tonight you guys. Thank you so much for all the read, views, comments!!

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal