Chapter 34- Trouble in Paradise

Tatiana's POV

After a somewhat long flight, I finally am in Japan at the hotel. After taking a shower I immediately go to bed. I sleep soundly for the longest time, and suddenly I feel someone's lips press against mine gently. I jump up, startled. It's dark, but I can tell by the figure it's Michael.

"Michael?" I say sleepily.

"I didn't mean to wake you." he whispers. I turn on the light on the dresser next to the bed, and there is Michael. His curly hair was in it's usual ponytail, and he had on a red button down shirt. He gives me a tired smile.

"When did you get here?" I ask yawning. I glance at the clock. It's 4 in the morning.

"Around 3:30." he says as I shiver from a chill in the air. "I couldn't sleep, and I like to watch you sleep." For some reason I am getting use to the fact on him sneaking in my room at crazy hours; simply because that is how Michael is.

He gives a slight yawn, and I move over to make room for him. He tiredly gets in bed next to me and crawls under the sheets. I snuggle close to him, and run my fingers through his hair. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Tatiana?" he whispers softly.

"Yes, Michael?" I wait, and he doesn't say anything. I realize he fell asleep, and I kiss him near his mouth before drifting off to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up, and immediately notice Michael isn't there. I wake up, and look around.

"Michael?" I call. I then notice a slip of paper on the pillow next to me. I open it, and in Michael's messy handwriting it says:

I'm sorry, I'll see you at rehearsal.

- Michael

I sigh and feel somewhat mad at Michael, and sit there look around for a few seconds before taking a shower, and changing into a pair of black leather skinnies, and a red flannel plaid button down shirt. I keep my hair down, and wear red lipstick, keeping the rest of my makeup natural. I grab my bag, and meet Sheryl in the hallway with everyone else.

"Hey Tati." she says stretching.

"Hey, Sheryl." I say. We walk out to where we are suppose to wait for the car with everyone. I see Greg, and he is trying to talk to an Asian man.

"No! No! NO!" he snaps. "We need you to take us here." he says.

"Oh here?" the driver says. Greg looks at me exhausted. I giggle and shake my head.

"Let me try." I tell Greg. I walk up to the man.

"Great, now we are seriously doomed." Greg groans. I roll my eyes.

"I might be a little rusty." I mutter to Greg.

" サー、私たちは、あなたがこの競技場に私たちを取る必要があります。出来そう?" I say pointing to the map. Everyone's mouth drops. I smirk at Greg, and Sheryl busts out laughing.

"She really showed you, Greg." she snickers

(A/N translation: Sir, we need you to take us to this stadium. Can you?)

The driver's face lights up, and he immediately begins to talk fast in Japanese. He motions all of us to get in the car, and gives Greg a dirty look; we begin to head to the stadium.

"How the hell did you learn to speak Japanese?" Sheryl whispers to me. I shrug.

"I use to live and model here for awhile." I tell her as we pull up.

Michael's POV

"Michael, you need to hold still." Karen sighs. I sigh and hold still as she applies makeup.

"Crap, hold on Michael....I forgot something. Stay put, I'll be right back." Karen says before leaving. I relax a bit, and suddenly the door swings open.

"Michael?" Rachel says.

"Rachel? What are you doing here?" I ask confused. "I thought you were coming on tour later." Suddenly Sheryl walks in the dressing room.

"Hey, Mike...Karen said you had my---" then she notices Rachel. I know Rachel, and Sheryl have this thing...they just don't get along. The only reason why Sheryl puts up with her, is for Tatiana's sake.

"Sheryl." Rachel says irritated.

"I wont waste my damn breathe." Sheryl mutters. I start to feel uncomfortable, and shift in my seat.

"Anyway, Michael." Rachel says. "I wanted to talk to you about Tatiana." 

I raise my eyebrows. "What about Tatiana?" I say.

She looks at Sheryl, and I give a reluctant nod for Sheryl to leave. Sheryl shoots Rachel a look before leaving. "I think you should be careful around her, that's all." Rachel says.

"Why, what's it to you?" I ask tiredly.

"It's just that, even though Tatiana is my friend and all; she uses people, and she's always gotten in trouble for it." she says. I look at her, and let her continue.

"She's known for it, and I just don't want to see you get hurt." she says crossing her arms. As soon as I am about to respond, Karen walks in with her makeup brush.

"Sorry, I found it!" Karen says, stopping to look at Rachel.

"Just think about it." Rachel says before grabbing her purse to leave.

Sheryl's POV

I stand outside the door and listen to every word, Rachel says. I knew their was a reason, I didn't like that bitch. As soon as she walks out, and closes the door, I grab her and slam her into the wall.

"You try some shit, Rachel; may God be my witness I'll kick your ass." I hiss. She smirks and lightly pushes me away, and I grab her arm. "You might be Tatiana's manager, and longtime friend; but try any more crap like that, and I'll make a noose out of my hair extensions for your ass." I snap before walking away.

Tatiana's POV

I stand on stage, waiting for Michael. Sheryl walks up to me with her guitar ready.

"Tatiana, we seriously have to talk." Sheryl says.

"What's up?" I ask brushing a loose curl out of my face.

"Listen girl, I know you and Rachel have been like best friends for a super long time, and she's your manager; but seriously you need to watch your back." she says.

"What do you mea--" I start to say but Michael walks on stage. He glances at me for a quick second and doesn't say anything. Weird.

"Lets start with Workin Day and Night." Michael says blankly. We rehearse for a long while, and when it comes to "I Can't Stop Loving You." Michael seems blank, and distant.

"Okay everyone, I think that's all for today. Get some rest for tomorrow." Michael says. He walks off stage, walks past me  without saying two-words to me, and I look at Sheryl confused. Sheryl runs a hand through her hair. She mutters something under her breath. Greg walks up to us with Ricky.

"Damn what's his problem?"  Ricky asks. I look at Sheryl who looks at me. Her face has we need to talk NOW, look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! An update shall be here soon! Vote/Comment

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal