Chapter 107- Rivals part 5

Prince's POV

Prince's POV

"Can you please just let it go!" Tatiana yells as she slams the door, making me flinch.I sit in a chair clicking my tongue slowly,  before staring in space. 

I sit there for a moment, before looking over on the table seeing Tatiana's bag.  I smirk, whistling casually getting up as I walk over snatching the crumpled letter out.

"Tsk, tsk....Tati, Tati, Tati--" I say folding up the note putting it in my pocket. "You just made this all to easy for me." I smirk lightly walking out in the hallway.

"Prince!" one of the stage managers calls out, walking down the hall. "Your on in 5 with Tatiana!"

I see Tatiana in the distance as I walk up behind her, smirking. I lick my bottom lip looking her up and down through my shades.

"Roses are red, foxes are clever....I like dat ass, let me touch it forever." I tease as Tatiana looks away from me. "Oh so you got an attitude now?"

Still nothing.

"Come on Tat. How stubborn can you be?"

She rolls her eyes as I sigh. "Fine, I'll let it go."

"When I tell Michael." I think to myself.

"You promise?"

"If I do, will you lose that attitude?"

She smirks. "Yes."

"Good." I chuckle before leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Now let's kick some ass."

Michael's POV

The lights suddenly go dim and we all stop talking, as excited screams fill the club. The stage is still dim as we hear;

"A, B, A, B, C, D..."

The stage suddenly lights up as I see Tatiana and Prince as the band plays.

"Ayyye!" Greg hoots out seeing Tatiana as I get up to catch a better look.

Her jet black hair was in it's natural state of curls, her tan skin practically glowing under the light. I suddenly feel my heart race watching her. It was almost as if this aura of energy and light was surrounding her, making everyone in the room drawn in. I watch her as she sings in her mic, dancing smoothly that reminded me of a cat. She was perfect.

"We all want a love bizarre.."

Prince suddenly does a spin, almost on his knees as he kisses Tatiana's waist. I bite down on my lip trying to relax as I watch Tatiana flip her hair dancing in effortless perfection.