Sexy Surprise- Charlie Morningstar (Hazbin Hotel) Pt. 2~ Returning the Favour

Continuation requested by Animegirl9453!

ꜱᴍᴜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

A few days had gone by since Y/N had surprised Charlie, and all Charlie wanted to do was return the favour. She wanted to take Y/N out to a club, and she knew all the best clubs were in the Lust Ring, especially Asmodeus' place... but sinners couldn't leave the Pride Ring... unless her dad could fix that.

Charlie now found herself pacing her room, waiting for her father to arrive. She was definitely getting Y/N to the lust ring... if her father allowed it.

She was beginning to think Lucifer wasn't going to show, when a portal appeared in the centre of her room and out stepped the ruler of Hell.

"Dad!" she exclaimed happily, running to give him a hug.

"Charlie!" he replied, wrapping his arms around her tightly. "You said there was an emergency, what's wrong?"

Charlie stepped back and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well, it is... for me..." she said quietly.

Lucifer raised his eyebrow. "What? I don't get it."

"Dad... can I take Y/N to the Lust Ring?" Charlie asked cautiously.

Lucifer's eyes narrowed. "And why would YOU want to go to the Lust Ring with Y/N?" he asked suspiciously.

Charlie huffed. "Oh, come on, dad! You know she and I are together! I just want to take her on a date..."

"In the Lust Ring? Charlie, demons don't go to the Lust Ring for just 'dates'." He crossed his arms. "I don't want you down there anyway, there are too many sleazbags down there that would want to take advantage of both you and YN."

Charlie pouted. "But Dad, I'm going to take her to Asmodeus' club! He knows me, he won't let anything happen to me! Pleeeeeease! Let Y/N go with me, just for tonight!"

Lucifer stared into her giant puppy-dog eyes and bit his lip. He really didn't want to let her go, but... how could he say no to that face? He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine. But only if you JUST GO TO ASMODEUS'. I don't want to hear that you got taken to a sex dungeon because you wandered off."

Charlie squealed and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

__

Y/N smirked as she checked out her outfit in the mirror

Y/N smirked as she checked out her outfit in the mirror. "I can't believe you got your dad to agree to this!" she chuckled as she applied her mascara.

"Me neither... ugh, do I look okay?" Charlie asked, fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

 ugh, do I look okay?" Charlie asked, fidgeting with the hem of her dress