Mind Games- Emma Frost (X-Men Comics)

As requested by Dragonsw! Male Y/N.

𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Y/N sat at his desk, grading the essays he had his mutant students at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters write about their unique abilities. He used his telekinesis and enhanced cognitive function to grade multiple papers simultaneously, although he still had around a hundred to go through.

He didn't look up as his wife walked into his office and sat on the edge of his desk, a stern look on her face. "Ahem." She cleared her throat.

Y/N wrote a big red 'A' on all three of the papers in front of him on his desk as he muttered, "Emma. What would you like?"

"Y/N, darling, it's been a week. I'm needy," she huffed, flipping her hair dramatically.

Y/N raised an eyebrow but continued to work. Emma Frost narrowed her eyes. "Don't ignore me! You've been giving those papers more attention than me in the past week!"

"I'm a professor. It's what I do. You don't see Hank dropping everything just so he can do as he pleases." Y/N finally looked up, wishing he hadn't. He hated when Emma got upset at him because when she got mad, she got MAD. "Babe, the children come before you, you know that, and you agreed to that when you married me."

"Come to bed," Emma insisted, staring Y/N down.

"Not yet," Y/N stated tiredly.

"This is your last warning! Come to bed with me now, or you'll never get all of those papers graded," Emma hissed.

"Is that a threat?" Y/N asked. "I'm sorry, I know I've been neglecting you. Just wait a little longer, Em, patience, please!"

Emma sneered and went over to the armchair across the room. As she situated herself in it, Y/N went back to his work. He was so engrossed in it that he didn't notice Emma put her hands to her temples and close her eyes, reaching her consciousness out to Y/N's...

Y/N blinked and found himself transported away from his work. He was now standing in an elegant bedroom that he didn't recognize.

 He was now standing in an elegant bedroom that he didn't recognize

He looked down and realized he was completely naked. "Shit... Emma!" he mumbled, realizing she had brought him into a fantasy of his own mind.

"I'm right here, darling," Emma said with a smirk from the bed. She was also completely naked. Y/N's eyes couldn't help but wander down to Emma's thighs. He could see that they already glistened with wetness, meaning she had already pleasured herself today in her own mind, no doubt pretending she was with him.

Y/N felt his own arousal begin to swell at the sight. He bit his lip. "Em, the kids..." he whispered, more likely trying to convince himself than her.

"Y/N, really, you can't still be thinking about them. You may say the children come before me, but your pleasure comes before them, doesn't it," Emma said in a sultry tone. "I can see it in your eyes... and between your legs."

Y/N knew he was rock hard at the sight of his wife on the bed. He slowly approached her. "Fine. But I'm getting back to those papers, one way or another," he promised.

"And that's fine, as long as you take care of me first." She allowed Y/N to get on top of her, but then she forcibly flipped them over so that she was on top.

"Hey!" Y/N exclaimed, trying to flip them back over to no avail.

"Oh come on, didn't you expect this?" Emma asked, leaning down so she was only inches from his face. "I'm going to fuck you until you beg for forgiveness, do you understand me?"

Y/N rolled his eyes, but nodded, knowing Emma wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Good." She closed the small gap between them and began to kiss down Y/N's jawline as she reached her hands up to grab something. Y/N suddenly felt his hands being tied together.

"Em!" he gasped as rope dug into his wrists.

"Shh, you'll enjoy this, I promise," she said quietly before shifting back so her hips were grinding on his.

Y/N whimpered quietly and bucked his hips up, but the moment he did, Emma lifted herself up so he ground into nothing. He huffed but said nothing.

Emma resumed kissing him, keeping her hips high in the air so Y/N couldn't do anything but wait. She suddenly got off of him and walked across the room, grabbing a chair and pulling it over.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked, sitting up as best he could with his tied hands.

Emma shrugged. "Teasing you." She reached her hands down and began to rub her clit, smirking at Y/N as she did so. She then stuck two fingers inside of herself and moaned slightly at the feeling. She added another finger and continued to rub the outside of her clit with her other hand.

Y/N began to breathe heavily as he watched Emma's breasts bounce as she rode her fingers. He was purposely making the unholiest of noises, just to get a rise out of Y/N.

And god, it worked. "Em, please, please come back!" he begged, feeling his member throb painfully.

But she didn't stop until she had released all over her fingers, which she then proceeded to place in her mouth and suck until all of her juiced were cleaned off of them. She slowly strutted back over to Y/N and situated herself over his member. "You don't get to cum until you BEG for forgiveness," she growled. "And if you do, I will edge you like there is no tomorrow."

Y/N quickly nodded and had to use all of his energy not to move as Emma lowered herself onto his erection. "Mmmmmm," she sighed as she moved her hips to get comfortable.

When she was, she began to bounce up and down on him, slowly at first, but she quickly picked up the pace. Y/N's eyes rolled back in his head as the sound of skin slapping together filled the room. Whenever he tried to move his legs or his hips, Emma would hold Y/N's waist down to remind him that she was in charge.

It didn't take long for Y/N to feel his release coming on. Emma could tell as well, he had stopped struggling as much and his moans were much louder. But she still hadn't gotten her apology. "Beg!" she commanded.

Y/N groaned and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Uh-uh, look at me!" she cried.

Y/N forced his eyes open and he stared into Emma's light grey eyes. "Em, I'm sorry, so so sorry, and I promise you, I'll never ever neglect you again. That wasn't fair of me baby, I'm sorry! Please, please forgive me, please!"

Emma thought for a moment as she continued to slam herself down onto Y/N's dick. She decided that she didn't have long until her release either, and his apology was good enough. "Go ahead."

Y/N cried out in ecstasy as he came and spilt his seed inside of Emma. She clenched hard around him and cummed all over his now soft cock. She sighed contentedly and got off of him.

She wasted no time bringing them back to consciousness. When Y/N opened his eyes, she was standing over him, a grin present on her face.

"What?" he asked. Then he felt it. His erection. "Dammit."

"Looks like we'll have to take this to the bedroom," Emma said slyly.

"Looks like." Y/N chuckled and stood. "You knew this would happen, didn't you?"

"Maybe. But either way, we need to take care of it, don't we?" Emma asked coyly.

Y/N took her hand. "Lead the way."