Temptress-Victor Zsasz (Gotham)

Victor Zsasz watched from the back of the lounge as the crowd applauded a violinist who had just finished his set onstage. He rolled his eyes, not understanding how people could listen to that dribble.

Oswald walked onto the stage after the violinist got off and took the microphone. "Yes, yes, yes, wonderful job, Maestro." He smirked as he scanned the crowd, watching as the men drew ever closer to the stage. They knew what time it was, as did Zsasz. This was his favourite time of the week: every Sunday at 10:00 p.m. He stepped closer to the stage as well, although he still stayed close to the wall, out of view.

"All of you who went to church this fine Sunday are going to be nice and refreshed..." Oswald continued. "...when the Unholy Temptress takes the stage." He winked at someone offstage before walking off.

Zsasz smiled in anticipation as the men in the lounge clapped. Slowly and seductively, the Temptress walked out on stage, dressed in an outfit that made Zsasz crazy.

 Slowly and seductively, the Temptress walked out on stage, dressed in an outfit that made Zsasz crazy

"Oh, Y/N..." he whispered. "The things you do to me." He never thought of himself to fall for this 'temptress' crap. In fact, he tried to avoid it, finding it disgusting. But once Oswald began ordering him to stand guard at the lounge, he couldn't avoid it. The first couple of weeks weren't bad, Zsasz didn't like the acts that much. But then came Y/N... the gorgeous, stunning, untouchable Y/N.

The first time he saw her and heard her sing, he thought he was going insane. He felt the same way he did when he killed someone.

Exhilarated.

And it was the same feeling every week on Sunday at 10:00 p.m. Although, all of the men crowding around the stage in order to get closer to Y/N definitely ruined the vibe for him a bit. He just needed to get her alone...

He was snapped out of his thoughts as Y/N grabbed the microphone and chuckled into it. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," she said quietly. "Thank you all for coming out tonight to support the lounge. I have a lovely number prepared for you tonight. Enjoy," she winked and began to sing You Put a Spell on Me by Devil Doll.

Zsasz watched her every movement as Y/N danced, swinging her hips from side to side, running her hands up and down her body. The way her plump lips moved when she sang. The way her captivating eyes scanned the crowd and landed on him. Him.

Their gazes locked as she sang the final part of the song.

You put a spell on me
Without asking me
You so impolitely
Walked into my dreams
You so impolitely
Walked into my dreams

The lounge was filled with wolf whistles, cat calls, and applause as Y/N bowed deeply. When she straightened her gaze flicked to Zsasz again, whose eyes were still locked on her. She smirked and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as Oswald took the stage beside her.

"Once more, let me hear it for the Temptress!" Oswald exclaimed, and another round of cheering filled Zsasz's ears.

"Oh thank you Oz, you're too kind, as are you, my sinful audience," Y/N said. "I'll be here every week, same time, same place, same unholy attitude." She stared at Zsasz as she added, "I love you with all of my little black heart." Then she blew a kiss and walked off the stage.