Horseback Riding Lessons- Blitzø (Helluva Boss)

As requested by DeppSparrow81!

Y/N tended to the Flaming Horses in her stable, preparing them for another round of horseback riding lessons. Her business was perhaps one of the most expensive in all of Wrath Ring because of her reputation as one of the most skilled riders in all of Hell. She'd trained some notable demons as well- like Striker and Imp Circus performers. Hell, even Satan had stopped in once for a visit to congratulate her on her skill.

Those demons were very different from the inexperienced rabble outside the stables, waiting for their first crack at riding. They were a very loud group- or at least, one of them was. A very obnoxious-sounding demon was shouting so noisily, that Y/N could hear him clear as day, as if the stable doors were open. "Oh, you wanna forbid me from driving your new car, Verosika? FINE! Then you can pay for my horseback riding lessons as an alternate means of transportation!"

Y/N rolled her eyes. This was going to be a fun day. "Here I go," she sighed and emerged from the stables. "Howdy everybody! How would you like to learn how to ride?"

She was met with loud cheers from everyone except one demon, who paused waving a credit card around in the air. He gawked at her, looking her up and down.

He had long, curved horns and bright red eyes. He was very clearly an imp, but taller than most, so Y/N thought he may be some sort of hybrid. But perhaps the most interesting thing about him was the scars on his face that he didn't bother to cover up. He was quite intriguing.

Y/N smirked and tipped her hat to him. "First up, you'll be choosing your horses," she explained to the group, gesturing into the stables. "Go on!"

The crowd filed into the stables to pick out their horse. Except for the credit card-waving demon. He approached Y/N, a light pink shade tinting his cheeks. "Hey, the name's Blitzø, the 'o' is silent," he said, extending his hand.

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "What 'o'?"

"See, I knew you'd get it!" Blitzø exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey, were you the one yelling about Verosika?" she asked, recognizing his voice. 

He nodded happily. "That bitch won't let me drive her new hotrod, so she's paying for my horseback riding lessons from the most gorgeous rider in all of Wrath!" Blitzø explained indignantly.

"D-Did you just call me gorgeous?" Y/N asked, blushing a bit. She was not expecting that.

Blitzø's eyes widened and he flushed red. "Y-Yeah, I guess I did," he answered sheepishly.

Y/N chuckled. "Well, come in Blitzø, I have the perfect horse for you. Follow me." She led him to the very end of the stables, where the biggest stall was. Inside was a muscular, sturdy horse with a glowing mane the colour of fire. Blitzø gasped and his grin grew wide with excitement. "This is Lucifer's Little Angel- he earned that name for being the King of Hell's favourite steed when he visited my farm a while back."

"I can really ride this one?!" Blitzø asked, jumping up and down.

"Well, you may ride her..." Y/N said with a smirk. "Whether you can or not depends on how well you follow my instructions... Blitzø?" She looked down and realized he wasn't beside her anymore.

Then she glanced at the stall and raised her eyebrows, watching as Blitzø tried to climb up Lucifer's Little Angel's leg. Since the steed had such a nice temperament, he didn't seem to care, and it was funny to see him struggle a bit because he clearly had no idea what he was doing.

"Blitzø... get out of there. Our first lesson is going to be how to put the saddle and reins on," she told him, leading him and Licifer's Little angel out into the yard.