Reformed-Harley Quinn (Injustice 2)

As requested by Dragonsw! Male Y/N.

𝓢𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Y/N lived in Gotham City alone in his small apartment off Grundy Avenue. He was a simple man, with a simple life, a stable job, and a few close friends. Unfortunately, his friends lived in Metropolis, Star City, and Central City, so he spent most of his time in his apartment unless he was at work. But today, he had to go to the grocery store, as he was running low on food, and he had just gotten his paycheck, so he had plenty of money to spend.

As he was walking around the produce section, he was checking his list and not paying attention to where he was going, so he accidentally bumped into someone, knocking them to the ground.

Y/N gasped. "Oh my, I'm so sorry!" he said, offering a hand to the woman on the ground. "I wasn't looking where I was- Harleen?"

Sure enough, Y/N's high school best friend took his hand and he helped her up. Harleen smiled. "Heyyyy Y/N! Long time no see!" she exclaimed.

Y/N frowned. This wasn't right. Harleen had become the infamous Harley Quinn and worked for the Joker. She and Y/N had lost contact when she turned. After Superman killed the Joker, Y/N assumed Harleen had been sent to Arkham.

But now, here she was, at the local G-Mart, wearing her full face of Harley make-up and shopping for groceries.

"Harls, what's going on? Why are you here? I thought you were a wanted criminal!" Y/N whisper-yelled.

"Oh sweetie, haven't you heard the news?" Harley asked. "I'm reformed! I'm helping the Bat take down the regime that killed my puddin'. Although, I guess he wasn't really my puddin' anymore... oh, it's a long story! How about we talk about it over brunch at my place? It'd be great to catch up with you, Y/N, and I make a mean omelette!"

Y/N thought for a moment. He had nothing going on that day, and he wanted to trust that Harley was reformed... "Ah, what the hell? Sure! I don't need to finish my grocery shopping today, I can do it tomorrow."

Harley squealed. "Oh, that's great! Just let me pay for this stuff, and I'll lead you to my apartment!"

They did exactly that. Harley paid for her groceries and then had Y/N follow her in his car to her apartment complex. They parked in the car park and went up to her apartment. Harley unlocked the door and let him in. "Woah," he breathed looking around at all the gadgets and technology that was hanging on the walls.

Harley laughed as she put her groceries away. "Yeah, being in cahoots with Batman gets you a lot of cool stuff. Hey, I forgot to ask you, how do you feel about hyenas?"

"Hyenas?" Y/N repeated. "I-I don't know. Fine, I guess?"

"Good!" Harley whistled. "Bud! Lou! Come meet Y/N!"

Y/N gasped as two large hyenas; one's mane dyed pink, the other green; emerged from the bedroom.