Aliases- Supergirl (New Earth) Pt.2~ Old Times and New Times

As requested by PrimeofPrimes115! Male Y/N.

𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

A few days had passed since he had found out that Linda and Supergirl were the same person, and Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of exhilaration that still lingered within him. Linda Lang, his cute, nerdy girlfriend, was also Supergirl, and now they shared a secret that bound them together in a way he never could have imagined.

As Y/N was mulling over this, he received a surprise message from Linda.

Hey, Y/N! Can I come over tonight? I've got a hankering for some homemade spaghetti and meatballs. What do you say?

Y/N's heart skipped a beat at the idea. He quickly typed back, Of course! Can't wait to see you.

By the time Linda arrived at Y/N's farmhouse, the sun was beginning to set, casting a warm golden glow over the fields. Y/N greeted her at the door with a smile, his heart fluttering as he took in her casual attire—a simple sweater and jeans, a stark contrast to her Supergirl costume.

 Y/N greeted her at the door with a smile, his heart fluttering as he took in her casual attire—a simple sweater and jeans, a stark contrast to her Supergirl costume

"Hey, Linda," Y/N said, his voice slightly breathless as he gazed at her.

"Hey, Y/N," Linda replied, returning his smile. "Thanks for having me over."

They made their way to the kitchen, where Linda rolled up her sleeves, ready to tackle the dough. Y/N admired her as she expertly measured out flour, cracked eggs, and began to knead the dough with practised hands.

"So, what's the occasion?" Y/N asked, leaning against the counter as he watched her work, occasionally glancing over at the sauce he had prepared on the stove.

Linda shrugged, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "No occasion, really. Just felt like cooking tonight. And who better to cook with than my favourite person?"

Y/N felt a warmth spread through him at her words. "Well, I'm honoured. But I have to say, I never pictured Supergirl as a pasta enthusiast."

Linda chuckled her laughter like music to his ears. "Believe it or not, I have a few other interests besides saving the world and nerd things."

They fell into an easy rhythm as they worked, the kitchen filling with the aroma of simmering tomato sauce and freshly boiled pasta. Linda chattered away about her latest adventures, sharing stories of her time as Supergirl while Y/N listened, captivated by her every word.

"I have to admit," Y/N said as he stirred the sauce, "it's kind of nice seeing you like this. Just as my Linda again. But... it's also weird."

Linda raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk on her lips. "Weird? How so?"

Y/N shrugged, trying to find the right words. "I mean, now that I know you're Supergirl you just seem... larger than life. But here you are, just Linda, cooking spaghetti and meatballs like any regular person."