The Bathroom at the Back of the Bus- Bojan Cvjetićanin (Joker Out)

As requested by stabihjaa!

𝕾𝖒𝖚𝖙 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Alina sat on the tour bus on one of the bunks in the bedroom. She rarely got some alone time on the bus, since it was shared between the seven of them- Jure Maček, Kris Guštin and his girlfriend, Jan Peteh, Nace Jordan, and Alina's boyfriend and lead singer of the band: Bojan Cvjetićanin.

To say Alina was tired of touring was an understatement. She missed having her own space, her own time, and her own schedule. But every minute was worth it when she got to see Bojan smile at the end of each concert as he ran up to give her a big kiss.

Right now, the band members and Kris' girlfriend, Ema, were chilling in the main living space of the band, watching a horror movie. Alina wasn't a fan of horror, she preferred romance and comedies. So instead, she was reading a romance novel in her bed, curled up in the velvet sheets. She yawned and checked the time. Only nine o'clock. It would be a while before any of them came to bed since they didn't have another concert for two days.

So, she was surprised when she heard the door open, and none other than her boyfriend entered the bedroom. He smiled when he saw her cuddled up with her book. "You're so adorable." He whispered, kissing her forehead as he sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

Alina hummed in response, giving him a sweet smile. "Aren't you enjoying the movie?"

"You see, I would be... but I'm scared." He told her dramatically. "I don't have my lovely Alina as a shield to protect me from the horrors on screen. I don't have my darling girlfriend to hide behind when the murderer claims another victim. I don't have-"

"Okay, okay!" Alina cut him off, laughing. "I get it. You missed me."

"That I did," He murmured, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Alina leaned into his touch. "Well, I'm afraid I'm not coming out unless you put something else on. Why don't you ask Kris if you can borrow Ema?"

"Well, he needs her," Bojan answered like it was obvious. "You should see Jure, Jan, and Nace all huddled up to each other out of fear. I'm the only one without a huddle buddy."

Alina rolled her eyes. "Bo, you sound ridiculous right now! Just go out and have fun, won't you?"

"But I'm not having fun without you!" He whined, pouting.

"I'm being very boring right now!" Alina chuckled, holding up her book. "So unless you want to sit in silence..."

Bojan scoffed. "No, no, let's do something fun. Like a game."

Alina shook her head. "I'm not in the mood for games."

A smirk suddenly grew on Bojan's face, and he leaned down so his mouth was right beside her ear. "Then how about something... romantic?" He breathed in her ear, his hot breath on her neck.

Alina swallowed, feeling her desire growing. "No, Bo, as enticing as that sounds, anyone can walk in on us here."

Bojan pursed his lips. "We're not going to do it here, darling." He took her hand and pulled her off the bed and over to the bathroom, leading her inside. While it was small, there was enough room to manoeuvre around.

Alina gasped as he locked the door. "But what if someone needs to-"

"There's the one at the front of the bus," he reminded her, backing her against the wall with his hands on either side of her head. Alina slipped her hand down her skirt and felt her panties.

Wet. Just how Bojan liked them.

Her breath hitched as he copied her, feeling her. "Mm, that's sexy." He purred, kneeling. He didn't even take her skirt off before he slipped her panties off, giving him access to her.

Slowly, he slipped one of his long, slender fingers inside her wet entrance, making her gasp. It had been so long since they'd done anything like this, it was amazing.

"Oh, Bo!" She whimpered as he slipped another one of his fingers inside of her and began to curl them and pump them in and out at a steady rhythm.

Alina bit her lip, savouring the feeling of him pleasuring her. It wasn't long before she clenched around his fingers and she reached her orgasm, squirting her juices onto him.

Not breaking eye contact, Bojan stuck both his fingers into his mouth and licked them clean. "You always taste so good," he told her, straightening so he towered over her.

He leaned down and captured her lips in his, kissing her softly but with so much passion. Her hands wrapped behind his head and tugged on his hair, and she lifted one leg around his waist. Bojan picked up her other leg so she was now off the ground, and he pressed his hips up against her, his erection prevalent through the fabric of his trousers. "You feel that?" He asked. "That's how you make me feel."

"Oh, I know," Alina replied, kissing down his jaw and neck. He groaned and carried her over to the sink, setting her on the counter so he could free his hands. Alina watched him take his trousers off, pulling his boxers along with them so his erection sprang out.

Alina bit her lip, hopping off the counter so she could pull her skirt down. Once it was off, she kicked it away and got back on the counter, spreading her legs.

Bojan smiled at this, stroking his member as he approached her. He teased her folds with the tip of it at first, but when he was about to enter her, Alina stopped him. "Don't be too loud. I don't want the others to hear."

"You're the one who will be moaning my name," Bojan told her before pushing his member inside of her.

He was right, Alina moaned but caught herself before she got too loud. Bojan pouted playfully. "But I want to hear you, baby."

"Then come closer," she whispered seductively, wrapping her legs around his waist to pull him closer and deeper inside of her. She whimpered quietly in his ear as he began to thrust inside of her, each stroke hitting her deeply.

"Mm, Bojan you always make me feel so good!" She murmured, bucking her hips, feeling him inside of her, hitting all the right places.

Her eyes rolled back as he picked up his speed a bit, and she let out a moan that was a bit louder than she meant it to be.

"Louder," Bojan commanded gently, going faster.

Alina didn't want to, but she couldn't help but moan even louder as he picked up his pace even more. "Bo!"

"Say my name again, darling, I love hearing my name come out of your pretty mouth," Bojan grunted, close to his climax.

Alina could feel herself getting close as well, clenching hard around Bojan's member. "BO!" She screamed, climaxing suddenly around him, cumming hard.

This sent Bojan over the edge, and he spilt his hot seed inside of her. Both of them were in ecstasy as they rode out their highs, neither relenting until they were completely finished.

Bojan pulled out of her and quickly got on his knees to eat Alina out before their juices made a mess on the floor. "There," he said, wiping his lips when he was done. "No evidence. And I don't think anyone heard, but if they did... now they all know how I make you feel."

Alina flushed red as she picked up her skirt and panties. She was going to put them on when Bojan stopped her. "Ah ah, keep the skirt. Lose the panties. Who knows, I might want to do this again later." He said as he dressed himself.

Alina swallowed out of nerves and excitement as she obliged. Bojan took her back out into the bedroom, which was still empty. "Now will you come watch the movie with me? Please?" He asked, giving her puppy-dog eyes. "I'll make sure they put on a movie you wanna watch after."

Alina grinned. "Oh, fine! I suppose. Come on, scaredy-cat." She teased as they went to join the others, who were completely unaware of what had just happened in the bathroom at the back of the bus.