You're Welcome- Harry Osborn (Spiderman 2002)

𝙎mᴜ𝚝 W𝜶𝕣𝚗𝗂ռ𝕘

Y/N approached the door to Harry Osborn's mansion, wearing a cute dress that she thought the rich boy would like.

She hadn't expected a call from her boyfriend this late asking her to come over, but she was happy to oblige, taking any opportunity to see him

She hadn't expected a call from her boyfriend this late asking her to come over, but she was happy to oblige, taking any opportunity to see him. She wondered what he wanted, and was about to find out.

Not even ten seconds after she rang the bell, the door opened for her, but instead of Bernard opening it like usual, it was Harry himself.

"Hey darling!" he said excitedly. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with the top few buttons undone as well as some black dress pants, but instead of wearing shoes, he was in some burgundy socks.

Y/N smirked at the sight. "I'm not sure if I'm under or overdressed."

Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "You look perfect, as always."

He pecked her lips and she blushed. "Why did you call me here, anyway? Not that I mind... I love seeing you."

"Do I need an excuse to see the love of my life?" he asked stepping back and holding out his hand.

Y/N arched an eyebrow suspiciously. "Is there something going on?" she asked.

"Just follow me." Harry flashed her a charming smile, and she couldn't help but oblige, taking his hand.

He led her inside, pulling her past the sitting room, the main dining room, the drawing room, and the living room. "Where are we going?" she asked when they didn't stop.

Harry didn't answer, he just sent another smile her way. Finally, he reached the door that led out to their screened-in patio. He slowly opened the door and the sound of a violin playing "La Vie En Rose" floated inside.

Y/N's eyes widened as she saw a path made from rose petals leading to a small dining table that had two bowls of macaroni and cheese (her favourite) and two glasses of wine. Bernard was playing the violin in the corner, and the whole scene was lit by fairy lights that hung from the ceiling. "This... this is beautiful, Harry," she breathed.

"Not as beautiful as you," he murmured in her ear, making her shiver. "Would you like to sit down?"

Y/N nodded and the pair approached the table, taking their seats across from one another. "What is all this? What are you up to?"

"You'll see..." Harry chuckled and picked up his fork. "For now, enjoy this Kraft Mac'n'cheese I had my gourmet chef cook up for you."

"You do know what I like, Harry Osborn," Y/N stated before eating a forkful of the pasta.

She and Harry made small talk as they ate, mostly talking about their days and Y/N's job (she piloted drones to take aerial shots for the Daily Bugle; Jameson paid her handsomely for her shots of Spider-man).