Vengeful Dancing- Peter Parker (Spiderman 2002) Pt. 3~ Spider Slut

Continuation requested by Avengerssoulmate!

𝓢𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Peter and Y/N had started dating shortly after Peter had saved her from the rapists in the alley, and both realised that they had fallen for each other.

And while Peter was not moved in with Y/N quite yet, he had a feeling she would make the offer quite soon, and he couldn't wait. But right now, he settled for coming over every Friday night to watch a movie and then stay the night.

Typically, the pair would cuddle on the couch as they watched the movie, then make out a bit before heading to bed. That was the extent of it.

But tonight seemed... off. As Peter sat on the couch with Y/N to watch 'Unfaithful' (a lust-filled movie that greatly differed from their usual choice of horror and thriller type movies), he noticed Y/N fidgeting a lot, not being able to keep still for longer than a minute. She kept clenching her thighs together and chewing on her lip as she played with the waistline of her pyjama bottoms.

About thirty minutes into the movie, Peter, who could handle no more of her constant movements, paused the movie and turned to her. "Babe, be honest with me right now... are you on your period?" he whispered, even though they were alone in Y/N's apartment. He had seen her act like this before or during her cycle, although, never to this extent.

Y/N's eyes widened and she shook her head. "N-No, I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. M-Maybe I'm just getting sick, i-in which case you should go! Y-You know, so I don't get you sick too, Spiderman," she added.

Peter raised his eyebrow. "If you're sick, I'd rather stay with you, and help you get better."

"Peter, I really think it would be best if you left," Y/N added a cough for good measure, looking up at him with sad eyes. "I don't want you to, but..."

Peter held up his finger to stop her. "If that's what you think is best, I'll leave. But Y/N, make sure to call me in the morning, okay? And if you need me to come over-"

"I know, I'll call. Now it was really nice seeing you as always Peter and I promise I'll make it up to you but you really should go now okay I love you so much and I'll see you when I'm feeling better I'm going to go lay down now," Y/N said quickly, not even bothering to turn off the TV or put any of her dishes away like she normally did.

"Even if she were sick she would've done that..." Peter muttered to himself, narrowing his eyes. He had to get to the bottom of this. He walked over to her apartment door. Then, he opened and closed it, but didn't go anywhere.

From her bedroom, Peter could hear Y/N exhale loudly in relief.

"Oh thank God he's gone!"

He then heard some rustling, followed by heavy breathing and some light moaning. Peter furrowed his brow, unsure of what it was he was hearing. Did Y/N have another guy hiding in her room? He figured if she did, his Spider-Sense would've gone off.

Intrigued, Peter approached the doorway to Y/N's room and cautiously peeked inside.

He nearly lost his shit at the sight of Y/N in her lingerie with the fabric of the panties pushed aside. Her slender fingers were slowly sliding in and out of her slick entrance, and her eyes were closed from the pleasure.

Now Peter understood why she wanted him to leave. And part of him still wanted to respect Y/N's privacy and leave. But the other part of Peter had something else in mind...

__

As soon as Y/N heard the door of her apartment shut, she got to work, ripping off her pyjamas to reveal the lingerie underneath. She pushed her panties aside and quickly slipped two fingers inside of herself. She closed her eyes and moaned, imagining that it was Peter who was fingering her.