Reward- Thomas Shelby (Peaky Blinders)

𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Y/N hummed to herself as she cleaned the small bar that she owned in Birmingham. It was the end of a very long day. There wasn't much business, but she had a lot of restocking to do, as her bar had been raided when she was out on break. Y/N wasn't sure who did it, but she was fuming, as this was the last thing she needed.

As Y/N was emptying the final bit of glass from the dustpan into the waste bin, there was a knock on her door. "We're closed!" she called out. "Try back tomorrow!"

But the door still opened and a man came through it. "This can't wait until tomorrow."

"Well, well, well." Y/N dusted off her hands and smirked as she saw who it was. "Tommy Fockin' Shelby."

Thomas smirked. "In the flesh. How are you doing, Y/N?"

"Oh, skip the pleasantries, Tommy. We've been friends for ages, so I know when you're comin' to me because you want something." Y/N gestured for him to continue. "Well, what is it?"

Thomas chuckled as he removed his hat and sat on one of the bar stools. "We have a shipment of drugs arriving from China tonight. Now the thing about these drugs is that they're, well, sort of illegal."

"Lemme guess, you want me to stash them for you?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow.

Thomas nodded. "Your basement is the best place to do it. Coppers never come here, nor do any of our enemies."

Y/N shook her head. "No. No. No. Tommy, the coppers may not visit my bar, but they are sure as hell suspicious of me working with you! Besides, the random raids on my bar are becoming more consistent, it's not safe anymore."

"We can get you protection from the raids, and we may also be able to get the coppers off your back with enough bribes." Thomas reached across the bar to clutch Y/N's hand in his. She gazed down at it as he continued. "I promise, Y/N, you'll be perfectly safe if you allow us to store the guns here."

His grip on her hand sent shivers down Y/N's spine. She had always liked Thomas Shelby more than she knew she should've, but there was something just so alluring about him... the way he spoke and walked so confidently and always managed to pull through with a plan, never letting anyone stop him.

He was captivating, and because of their close friendship, Y/N saw him quite frequently and was reminded of this fact. Because of their relationship and her feelings, she could never deny Thomas Shelby what he wanted.

But at the same time, if she did this and got involved, her safety would be extremely compromised.

"Thomas..." she murmured, giving him an uneasy look.

He saw the conflict in her gaze and let go of her hand, disappointment on his face as he stood. "I understand. It is dangerous, and I've put you in danger too often. I have other options," he said as he walked toward the door.

Y/N bit her lip, not wanting him to leave, when she thought of something. "Tommy, wait!" she called, stopping him in his tracks. He turned and raised his eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. She sighed. "See, I may not be able to help you, but... I know someone."

"Oh?" Thomas smiled, intrigued, as he went back over to Y/N.

She met him on the other side of the bar and continued. "If you go to this person, she may tell you that she has a storehouse two blocks from here. She'd also tell you that the key to this storehouse is kept beneath a rock on the side of the building."

"Oh yeah?" Tommy grabbed Y/N's shoulders and squeezed them. "What else would she say?"

"She would most likely tell you that there are a few trick whiskey barrels that she uses to hide her valuables. They'd be perfect for hiding drugs. But, you know, you'd only know this if you went to this person. I know nothing about it."