My Pleasure- Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)

As requested by Dragonsw! Male Y/N

𝕾𝖒𝖚𝖙 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Jessica Rabbit twirled her red hair as she glanced over the script for her next performance. Her career was thriving, and every night, she dazzled audiences with her sultry voice and captivating presence. But tonight, her mind was preoccupied with something else—her husband, Y/N.

They had been married for a few months now, and Y/N had been her rock through it all. He attended every one of her shows, cheered her on, and supported her dreams without hesitation. But lately, Jessica noticed a shift in him. He seemed distant, burdened by something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

One evening, as Jessica returned home from rehearsals, she found Y/N sitting on the edge of their bed, his shoulders slumped and tears glistening in his eyes. She froze, concern flooding her heart as she rushed to his side.

"Darling, what's wrong?" she asked softly, placing a gentle hand on his back.

Y/N  looked up, his eyes red-rimmed and pained. "I lost my job, Jess," he confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "They let me go from the bar. I don't know what to do."

Jessica's heart sank. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as he buried his face in her shoulder. "Oh, honey, I'm so sorry," she murmured, her voice filled with empathy. "But you know what? You've done so much for me, more than you'll ever know. You've been there for every show, every high and every low. You've been my biggest supporter."

Y/N shook his head, his breath hitching. "But I should be doing more. I should be able to provide for us, not relying on you all the time. It isn't fair to you."

Jessica pulled back slightly, cupping his face in her hands so he had no choice but to look at her. "Listen to me, Y/N," she said firmly, her eyes locking with his. "You are more than just a job. You are my partner, my confidant, my best friend, my lover. And nothing you do or don't do will ever change that."

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as he searched her gaze, finding solace and reassurance in her words. "But I feel like I'm letting you down," he admitted, his voice breaking.

Jessica smiled tenderly, wiping away his tears with her thumbs. "You could never let me down," she whispered. "Out of all the awards I've ever received, you're the best one, darling. Your love, your support, your presence—it means more to me than anything else in this world."

Y/N's lips quivered into a weak smile, his heart swelling with emotion. At that moment, he realized just how lucky he was to have Jessica by his side. She was his pillar of strength, his guiding light through the darkest of times. Sometimes he didn't even think he deserved her.

They stayed like that for a while, wrapped in each other's arms, finding solace in the warmth of their love. But Jessica pulled away from him, approaching the window. "I think I might know how to make you feel better..." She flipped her red hair and glanced back over her shoulder to look at him. "There's one thing you and I haven't done since we've been married, and I think it's high time for it."

Y/N swallowed, having a feeling he knew what she meant. "O-oh yeah? But I-"

"No buts, Y/N," she interrupted, turning around to approach him again, leaning down so her breasts were in his face. "I want to see this red dress on the floor."

"What else do you want?" Y/N whispered, feeling a situation growing in his pants.

She chuckled. "Well, I want you to use me. So many men would kill for my body, to do with it what they desired. But you've always been so polite. I just want you to know it's okay, Y/N. It's okay to use me to let out your frustrations and your emotions."

"Jess..." Y/N trailed off as she tipped his chin up and connected their lips in a passionate kiss. His lips danced over her plump ones, his desire for her growing.

Jessica pulled away and slowly pulled her dress down, wiggling her hips to help remove the tight fabric. She threw it to the side and lay on the bed beside Y/N.

He gaped at her. She hadn't been wearing anything underneath. She was perfect in every way. He stood and took off his shirt, then his pants as he looked her up and down. Her loving gaze and amazing body made him forget all about losing his job, as he was now focused on only one thing... her. "Dammit Jess," he murmured, pulling down his boxers to allow his erection to spring out.

Jessica smirked at the sight and spread her legs, giving him access to her. "Use me, Y/N. I want you to use me."

"Are you really sure?" Y/N asked gently, climbing onto the bed so he was overtop of her. "I don't want to accidentally hurt you or anything."

Jessica smiled sweetly and cupped his cheeks in her hands. "You won't I promise. I trust you. Now, don't make me tell you again." She winked.

Y/N laughed as he pumped himself, lining himself up with her entrance. He watched her expression as he slid himself inside of her. She looked like she was in pure ecstasy. Jessica gasped and grabbed his shoulders.

"You feel amazing!" she cried, wrapping her legs around his hips.

This gave Y/N a boost of confidence, so he began to thrust slowly in and out of her. Before she could moan, he captured her in a kiss, swallowing her noises.

She laid back and let his tongue dominate hers, exploring her mouth as his thrusts got steadily faster and faster.

Jessica scratched her nails down Y/N's back, making him groan, his eyes rolling back in his head. "Fuck, Jess..." he purred, pulling back.

He straightened and grabbed her hips, using them to move her up and down on his member. She was a gasping, moaning mess beneath him. "Yes, oh, yes, Y/N! j-just like that! Please, don't stop! Use me!"

Her voice was driving Y/N mad, and although he didn't let up on her hips, he could feel his thrusts becoming sloppier as he got closer and closer to his climax.

He could tell she was nearing as well, as she was gripping the pillows above her and screaming his name, clenching around him.

"I'm going to cum!" Y/N told her, unable to control himself any longer.

"M-me too!" Jessica moaned.

Y/N suddenly released his seed inside of her, still using her hips to help him ride out his high as he threw his head back, letting out groans of pleasure.

Jessica quickly followed suit, releasing her juices all over his member, screaming his name.

Y/N helped her come down from her climax, and when she was finished, he pulled out of her. "Dammit, Jess, I do feel better," he told her, collapsing beside her on the bed.

Jessica gasped as she felt their juices run out of her and down her leg as she turned to face him. "It was my pleasure, darling. Whenever you need me, I'll be here."

Y/N leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her plump lips. "I love you, Jessica..."