The Theatre- Fizzarolli and Asmodeus (Helluva Boss) Pt. 2~ The After Event

Continuation as requested by Animegirl9453!

𝓢𝓶𝓾𝓽 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

Y/N, Asmodeus, and Fizzarolli were all laughing as they entered their bedroom, having enjoyed the chaotic ending to the play.

"I honestly thought we were going to catch on fire!" Oz exclaimed. "You imps are not safe." he twirled Fizz's tail, making him shiver.

"It was awesome! I don't know what you mean," Fizz huffed, crossing his noodly arms.

"Well, I'm just glad you enjoyed it," Y/N told Fizz, kissing his cheek. "See, I told you you would."

Fizz huffed in defeat. "Alright, fine. I did. But now... can we do my idea?" he asked hopefully.

"Oh, you mean me watching you and Ozzie fuck?" Y/N questioned, remembering that was how Fizz had wanted to celebrate before the play. "Yeah, no."

"Why not?" Fizz pouted, making Ozzie chuckle.

"Because, Froggie... she clearly wants to join in..." Oz approached Y/N and kneeled down, placing a finger under her chin and lifting it so she was staring him in the face. "I can sense her lust... it's beautiful."

Y/N melted under his touch. "Yes, that is what I want."

Fizzarolli chuckled, already dropping his pants. "Well, I have no problem with that. The more the merrier. Besides, Ozzie and I love fucking you."

"Maybe I'll take control tonight," Y/N challenged, narrowing her eyes.

Both Ozzie and Fizzie paused momentarily before they busted out laughing."You? Come on princess," Oz said.

Y/N tried to contain her laughter, but she couldn't, and joined them. She hated admitting that she loved when they took control. Especially when they teamed up on her.

Fizz walked to the nightstand and procured some lube, squeezing it out and lathering it on his dick. One of the parts of his body that hadn't been damaged in the fire.

Y/N bit her lip as her eyes trained on Fizz's hands. Oz whispered in her ear, "Well, don't you want to be pleasured? Take off the dress."

Y/N gladly did as she was told, snapping her fingers and removing all of her clothes. "For fuck's sake... I want you both so badly..." she whimpered, her hand moving to her clit.

But Oz stopped her. "Allow me." He lay on the floor, propped up by his elbows and slid one of his fingers over her entrance. Y/N gasped, biting her lip more. Oz circled her entrance with his finger, gathering up the juices from her wetness. He then brought his finger to his mouth and sucked on it, maintaining eye contact with her.

Y/N swallowed hard, biting her lip harder. Her eyes flicked to Fizz, who was now stroking himself just for the pleasure of it. Oz followed her gaze and smirked. "Froggie?" Fizz looked up. "Big daddy wants to be pleasured too. Think you and Princess can help out?"

Fizz nodded eagerly, hopping onto the bed. Oz kneeled on it and beckoned Y/N over. She sat, cross-legged in front of him, her mouth open, ready to take him. Oz chuckled. "I've trained you well, haven't I?" he purred, removing his clothes with a wave of his hand. His dick sprung out and almost hit Y/N in the nose. "You're so big. I love that you're so big," Y/N breathed before moving to take his cock in her mouth. He was so large that she could barely take him past the tip, lest he cut off her airways.

But that's why Fizz was helping her out, fondling and peppering kisses along Ozzie's balls. Oz groaned and gently clutched Y/N's head. "You two always know how to make Big Daddy feel so good."

Y/N ran her hands along what she couldn't fit in her mouth and sucked hard on what she could. She could already feel Oz throbbing, a signal that he was about to cum. Y/N bobbed her head and moved her hands faster, doing whatever she could to take him there.

After a few moments, Oz moaned, and Y/N tasted his juices on her tongue. She swallowed his continuous stream, loving every drop until she was suddenly pushed out of the way by Fizz, who took her place.

Y/N huffed and crossed her arms. "Hey! I did all the work to deserve that! You didn't do shit!"

When Oz was finally done releasing his load, Fizz sat back on his heels and licked his lips. "Sure I did! You're just being a greedy bitch!"

"Ah ah ah, no fighting," Asmodeus chided, wagging his finger.

"Sorry Big Daddy," Fizz and Y/N said in sync, although they were glaring at each other.

"Although, Y/N does have a point, Froggie," Oz pointed out. "We're doing this to celebrate her, not you. So why don't we pleasure her? Does that sound good?" He caressed Fizz's cheek, making the imp shudder.

"Whatever you say, big daddy," Fizz mumbled dreamily, handing Oz the lube.

Asmodeus lubed himself up as he approached Y/N. "What did you have in mind?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. She was up for anything if it meant Oz or Fizz being inside of her.

Oz picked her up by her shoulders. "You'll see." he gently placed her on his dick, only his tip penetrating her entrance. She gasped, always forgetting how big he really was. "Do you think you can take me?" he asked, watching her expression, knowing sometimes he could be a bit much.

"Please, please big daddy. I want you, I want all of you!" Y/N wiggled her hips, sliding more onto his cock.

Asmodeus laughed and pushed her down further. "Alright then, whatever you say, Princess."

Y/N moaned as he hit her g-spot without even trying. And she didn't even have his full length inside of her.

His thrusts were slow, but every one felt amazing. Y/N's eyes rolled back in her head, and she felt Fizz grab her from behind. "Hello, babe. I hope you don't mind if I join." He purred in her ear.

"Wha-ah!" Y/N cried out in pleasure as she felt Fizz enter her ass, easily with the help of the lube. "Oh my goodness! Oh, you feel so good, don't stop!" Y/N exclaimed as they were now both thrusting into her at opposite paces.

Y/N was in a constant streak of pleasure, the knot in her stomach getting tighter and tighter until she thought she might explode. Fizz began to suck on the back of her neck, leaving marks as he fucked her ass.

Oz was running his hands all over her body. "Do you like taking us both, Princess?" he asked.

Y/N couldn't form words, so she just nodded, feeling them both slide in and out of her, driving her wild.

"I can tell you're about to release," Oz told her, admiring the sweat glistening off her flawless skin. "It's okay, you can cum."

Y/N screamed out in pleasure as she had what she thought must've been the biggest orgasm of her life. Fizz wasn't far behind her, both of them seeing stars as he shot his load into her ass.

Oz watched them ride out their highs, Y/N's tight pussy about to make him release too. He groaned loudly as he came inside Y/N, filling her up with his seed. Y/N cried out in pleasure from the feeling, whimpering as they all came down.

Her legs were shaking violently as Fizz pulled out of her and Oz lifted her off his cock. She whined as their juices flowed out of her sore entrances. Oz gently laid Y/N on the bed and Fizz was already ready with a cloth to wipe her up. "So messy, babe."

Y/N gave him her best scowl. "Haha, very funny. How dare you say that to me after destroying my ass."

"You loved it," Fizz giggled, kissing her nose. Y/N had to admit, he wasn't wrong.

Oz began massaging her legs to stop them from shaking. Y/N moaned. "Oz tonight was amazing."

"You did so well, Princess," he praised, working on her thighs. "I'm so proud of you."

Fizz helped to massage Y/N's legs, and when she could walk, she got out of the bed so Oz could lie down. She then climbed onto him with Fizz and they both nestled into his chest. "I love you both," she cooed, tracing shapes on Fizz's bare chest as his eyes drooped.

"We love you more," Oz purred, stroking her hair until she fell asleep.