Wedding Planning

"Jasper" Maya giggled as he pinned her up against a tree. "Someone will come looking for us and see" she warned.

Jasper laughed against her neck as he gently nipped at it. "Something tells me you might not mind if we were discovered. If someone saw just how thoroughly I please you."

She laughed at that, a breathless one that mingled with her gasps of pleasure. "I love you cowboy. I don't say it enough, but I really truly do."

He pulled back to grin at her, the crooked one that always made her knees weak. "I know Darlin', I love you too." He kissed her then, filling it with love and passion as he removed most of their clothes and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

Her hands tangled in his hair as she deepened the kiss, pulling him closer with all her strength. She broke off suddenly though as he sank into her, going as deep as he could in one thrust. She threw her head back at the sensation, her lack of breath being the only thing stopping her from shrieking in pleasure and shock.

"Jesus. It feels like I haven't been in you in forever" Jasper moaned as he felt her walls wrap around him and squeeze as he quickly began to move.

"Blame Alice" she told him breathlessly as each thrust of his pushed her up against the tree, pinning her in place and knocking the wind out of her.

Jasper growled at the reminder, slamming into her harder in response. She lost what remained of her breath at the feeling and clung to him, desperate for something to hold onto as they both lost themselves to the pleasure. Before long she could feel both of them nearing their climaxes. Winding her hands up into his hair, she tugged, pulling his head back so she could connect their lips together. As they both came they swallowed the sounds of each other, continuing to kiss even as they came down from their high.

When at last they finally pulled apart, Maya drawing in much needed gasps of breath, Jasper rested his forehead against hers. "Let's run away" he told her.

Maya giggled, "I don't think Alice will let us get away with that."

"You're darn right I won't!"

Both of them whipped their heads to the side to see Alice standing there, hands on hips as she glared at them.

"Alice" Jasper growled, moving so his body blocked her view of Maya. The only one who should be seeing her like this was him.

"Honestly you two, how am I supposed to plan a wedding if the help sneaks off for sex every time I turn my back on them?" Alice asked in exasperation.

"Sorry?" Maya said, not a hint of remorse in her tone or on her face.

Alice just screeched in frustration. "You two go grab what I sent you for! Break time is over!" she yelled before turning to march back towards the house. Whipping back to face them just before she was out of view she pointed an accusing finger at them, "and if you even think of running off to have sex again and waste more time you won't like the consequences!"

When she was finally gone, Maya let out a giggle as Jasper just sighed. "How long do you think she was standing there for?" Maya asked.

Jasper just groaned, "I don't want to know."

Maya just laughed at the look she saw on his face before he buried it in her shoulder. "There there love, at least she waited until after we were done to interrupt."

Jasper snorted, "Small blessing." Reluctantly lifting his head back up he helped lower her back to ground from where he still had her pinned to the tree. "Come on Darlin' we best get moving before she decides to come back for us."