Quick Notes Before You Read

Hey so just before we get started, I have a few notes for you all so you know what you will be getting into with this book. Most of it is the same as my last book (as in I copied and pasted it here), but I did change up some things so I feel that it is still worth a quick skim.

First, there will be Bella and Edward bashing. More than my other book, but I'm still trying to stick to the cannon characters and am just highlighting/exaggerating some of their characteristics and/or adding different motives behind their actions and words

Second, there will be no Renesmee. Mostly because I just can't wrap my head around how it would be possible. I mean vampires in that world are supposed to be dead, so how can something be half alive and half dead? Especially when from what I understand, the vampire venom basically alters cells on a cellular level? So anyway, she will not be in this story. Though I also didn't add her because of the Bella and Edward bashing, I felt bad saddling the child with them for parents.

Third, the Volturi are not evil in this book. Yes, they are not super nice and forgiving, but they are also not villains. My OC will have a close relationship with them and they will probably be a little OOC. Though I guess not really as the cannon story didn't give us a lot to work with in terms of personality and stuff so who knows how much I really changed. So yeah, they're not evil and will be showing up more in this story. Not like a whole lot, but they will be mentioned a lot.

Fourth, I have no intention of doing a face claim or describing my character in detail. I have decided that they will have black hair and bright green eyes for purposes you will understand once you start reading the story, but besides that you can picture them looking however you want. The same with the clothes. I just think it's easier for some people you know? Just imagine them however you want them to look. I think I managed to keep any descriptions of what I was picturing, beyond hair and eye colour, out of it, so hopefully I don't ruin your image of her. Like my other book though, I am picturing my character as on the shorter side. Like a foot or more shorter than Jasper. Again, I'm doing this because I am short and have no idea how to write/describe a scene when you don't have to look up at people. So, my apologies to anyone picturing her tall, but she definitely looks up at people and Jasper definitely looks down at her.

Fifth, there will be mature scenes. Obviously there will be the cannon typical violence that was in the movies but I will also have sexual content. As I learned in my last book I am terrible at remembering to put in warnings, so if sex scenes are not for you I apologize ahead of time. That being said I will try to remember them and if I forget, feel free to drop a comment reminding me to add it in.

Sixth, please no hateful comments. I wrote this for fun and for others to enjoy. I know its not perfect and while advice on how I could improve it would be greatly appreciated, hateful comments are not.

Finally, I don't own anything but my character, Maya, and her story. All rights go to Stephanie Meyer for writing the Twilight series.