Chapter 95

Kimberly's pov____________________

I woke up to hear things break. I rushed outside my room and saw Hope throwing Nik around into things. 

"Hope!" I yelled.

"No!" Nik said. "Let her do this... do it again. Harder this time. All of that pain, that simmering darkness you need to purge it before it eats you alive"

"Dad..." Hope held her head as she was breathing heavily. 

"Give me your anger, Hope!" Nik yelled.

Hope turned to him and screamed. 

She moved her hand she Nik went flying and hit the wall and fell to the ground

"It's not working" Hope said as Nik sat up against the wall.

"You're holding back" Nik said.

"You really think I want to feel this way?" Hope yelled. "No matter how hard I try to get it out, I don't feel any better. You're not the one I want to hurt" 

I vamped downstairs to her. "Give us a name" 

"Roman" Hope said.

Nik and I left the compound and managed to track him down at a hotel. He had two guards watching him so Nik and I ripped their hearts out. 

Roman looked at us in fear as we walked toward him. 

"Get it over with" Roman said.

"Oh, I'm reserving that honor for someone I love very much" Nik grabbed both sides of his head and snapped it.

We brought him back to the compound, we chained him up in the dungeon. 

Nik grabbed a bucket of water and splashed him awake. 

Roman looked at us then the chains, and tried to get out of them, but realized there was no way out. 

"Have you decided how you're going to kill him?" Nik asked. 

"Slowly" Hope said.

"H-Hope?" Roman said he looked around the room for her and then he spotted her. "Hope! Hey" 

Hope was standing in the darkness. Roman looked at her, then back at us, Nik and I smirked at him, which seemed to scare him more. 

"I want to do this alone" Hope said.

"What?" Roman whispered. 

"This is supposed to help me feel better, right?" Hope asked.

"What's wrong with her?" Roman looked at us.

"She has an affliction, for which your pain is a momentary comfort" Nik said.

"My pain?" Roman asked confused. 

"Mm-hmm" Hope said. "But I don't want an audience" 

"Hope, come on" I said. I didn't grab him to not watch him get tortured.