Chapter 33

Kimberly's pov__________________

The next day, Diana and I met up with Elena and Bonnie at the Grill.

"I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm totally paranoid all the time" Elena said.

"You have a right to be. Klaus is out there, and he knows you tried to kill him" Bonnie said.

"Then why hasn't he made a move? There's been no sign of him, nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity" 

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare on repeat" Bonnie said.

"The same dream?" Diana asked confused.  

"Four coffins, Klaus is in one of them. It's weird" Bonnie said.

"What if it's not just some dream?" Elena asked. "What if it's like, you know, a witch dream?"

"I think it's just stress. I'll figure it out" Bonnie said. "What about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?" 

"He betrayed us, Bonnie. The Stefan that we know is gone" Elena said.

"How's Damon handling that?" Bonnie asked.

"Damon is Damon" Elena said.

"Yeah, a total wreck" I said. "Although he tries to hide it, by drinking"

"Ok, Kim. What's the deal with that vampire from last night? Damon told me about him. Then I asked Diana and she said the two of you used to date. He's hot" Elena said as she and Bonnie leaned closer to hear it. 

"We did used to date. We met in 1925. His charms are what wheeled me in, and by 1930 we were dating and in love. Everything was amazing. Until he wrote me a letter in 1997 and left" I explained.

After a while Bonnie left and Elena went over to Damon. 

"You need to tell me more about this guy" Diana said. "Come one, details. This was before I met you" 

"Raph promised to show me the world. We traveled together, the four of us. We fought werewolves, vampires, witches... One night when we went out for a date night, we were attacked. I was badly injured, dosed with vervain. I was weak enough to kill me" 

Flashback to 1973_____________________

We walked down the streets at night after our dinner date. "I had fun tonight" I said as we linked arms. 

"I'm glad you did... I'll always treat you like the queen you are" 

"As you should" I joked and he chuckled.

We continued walking when I noticed a few people walking toward us. "Raph..." I pulled on his arm and we looked behind to see more circling us. 

"We can take them" Raph whispered to me. I nodded my head as they attacked. 

I got behind one woman and bit her neck as I ripped her heart out. Her body fell to the ground and I vamped speed in front of a man and I ripped his head off. 

I then felt a needle jab into my neck. I gasped as I immediately felt the vervain enter my body. I kneeled to the ground in pain and felt another needle in my stomach. I groan.

"Kimberly!" Raphael yelled and as quick as he could, he killed everyone and picked me up in his arms. "No, no, no" 

I was feeling weak when Raphael looked up and muttered something.