Chapter 79

Kimberly's pov_________________________

The next morning we arrived at Hayley's house. I text Diana and Richelle to come here. 

"The girls are still sleeping. Do you want me to wake them?" I asked Elijah and Nik.

"No, let them sleep" Elijah said.

A car approached and Richelle came running out of the car. She came to me and hugged me. 

"You've been gone for days, I missed you, Mom" 

"I missed you too"

Richelle then gasped. "Aunt Rebekah" 

Richelle moved from me into Bekah's arms

"Hey, Richelle. Still beautiful as ever" 

"Thank you" Richelle looked at Freya. "Aunt Freya" Richelle then hugged her next. 

"It's nice to see you again" Freya said.

Richelle hugged Nik. "Hi Uncle Nik" 

"Glad to see you with your mother" 

"Hi Uncle Kol" Richelle hugged him next. Even though she doesn't know him well, she still considers him her Uncle. 

"Hey there, pink head" 

Richelle chuckled then moved to Elijah. "Hi, Elijah" Elijah hugged her. 

"Drive here ok? No one followed you?" I asked Diana.

She gave me a nod and a smile. 

"Nope

"Nope. The drive was good" 

"What's the holdup? All right, we rescued Nik, we escaped mortal danger-- Why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez?" Kol asked. Elijah was reading the newspaper when Kol took it from him. "You can catch up on the last five years when we're on our way-- I assure you, you haven't missed much" 

"Circumstances have changed. We will leave here soon enough" Elijah said.

"We have nieces to consider" Bekah said.