Chapter 10

Kimberly's pov__________________

I shot up gasping for breath. I rubbed my neck cause it was in pain. I looked around to see I was in a bedroom and not my own. I get up and walk toward the door, I pull it open and go to walk out but I am stopped by an invisible barrier. 

"Sorry, you can't leave" I turned around and saw a dark-skinned man.

"Who are you?" 

"My name is Jonas"

"Why can't I leave?"

"Elijah made me put a spell on this room, you can't escape"

"So no one can get in either?" 

"Only Elijah, no one else" 

"Please, let me out, you don't have to listen to Elijah"

"I'm afraid he can't do that" I turned and saw Elijah at the door.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear" I muttered glaring at him.

"In the flesh" Elijah smirks and I roll my eyes, slamming the door shut on him.

He opened it and walked in. "That wasn't very nice"

"Why am I here, Elijah?" I asked feeling angry. 

"You snapped my neck" Elijah smirks.

"You snapped mine first!" I yelled. "We may be soulmates, but right now I don't feel anything toward you but anger" That was a total lie. After all these years, just one look at him and I want to forget everything.

"That wasn't what happened last night" Elijah smirked and I couldn't help but blush.

"Um, I'll give you two a minute" Jonas walked out of the room.

"You know for the last 500 years I never stopped thinking about you" Elijah slowly walks over to me. "I still love you, Kimberly, I always have"

"Elijah, I can't..." I said starting to feel myself getting sucked back into his charms. How could I not?

"Please, just for tonight. Let me love you as I did back in 1490" Elijah was no inches away as he leaned in and we kissed. I savored the kiss as I unbutton my shirt, and took it off myself, letting it fall to the ground. 

Elijah picks me up and pushes me onto the bed, slowly taking his shirt off, and throwing it to the ground. 

He starts to leave kisses all over my body as he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off. Leaving me in my bra and underwear. 

I felt heated and I didn't want him to stop. I watch him take off his pants along with his boxers to reveal his 9-inch dick. 

He caught me staring and he smirked. "It's all yours, baby"

I blush as he gets on top of me. Kisses my neck as I wrap my legs around his waist. I felt his member poke at me and I could feel myself getting wet. 

"Elijah" I moan.

He kisses down my stomach and further down to my pussy and starts eating me out. I moaned in pleasure as he went on for 15 minutes. I cummed as he moved and thrust himself in me and I moan again.

He kept thrusting deeper and harder and it was hard for me not to cum. My moans became louder and louder as Elijah was groaning and panting. I cum again and this time Elijah flips us around. 

He was lying on the bed with me on top of him as I started to bounce up and down on him. 

"Fuck-Kim" Elijah moans.