Chapter 30

Kimberly's pov_________________

The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs and saw Damon tied to a chair with a hot poker in his chest.

"What the hell?" I asked confused.

"Oh, Stefan" Damon groaned calling for him. 

"Damon" I said and we both saw his daylight ring on the ground and not on his finger. 

"Low blow, Stefan. Low. Blow" 

Stefan appeared and chuckled. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is leave me out of it"

"I didn't do this" Stefan said as he moved closer to Damon and me. 

"Quite screwing around, Stefan. Help me out?" I said.

"I didn't do this" Stefan said. "That's pretty messed up, isn't it?"

"Yep" Damon said as Stefan ripped out the hot poker. and Damon groaned in pain.

I ripped off the rope around his hands. Stefan patted Damon on the shoulder and walked off.

"Yea. Not to worry. I'll just untangle myself" Damon said.

"I'm still here" I said and was about to unchain him but the curtains flew open. The sun hit Damon and he screamed as he was getting burnt. 

"Damon!" I screamed and vamped speed to the window and shut the curtains. "What the hell is going on?" 

"I think I do. Untie me" Damon said and I untied him and we got into his car and drove into town where they were setting up for some founder's party. 

Damon drove us to Caroline and Bonnie. 

"Greetings, blondie, witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan" Damon said to Bonnie. 

"What do you mean? Why?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost" 

"What?" Bonnie looked shocked.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asked.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest"

"Let's just say I'm having deja vu" 

"I thought you said ghosts couldn't physically interact with people" Caroline asked Bonnie. 

"They can't" Bonnie shook her head. 

"Whatever happened you need to fix it. We don't need ghosts from our past" I said.

"I don't have time for vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it" Damon drove off and we ended up at Mystic Grill.