Chapter 19

Kimberly's pov___________________

The four of us arrived at the school.

"All right, guys. Divide and conquer. Keep me posted if you see him" I tell them.

"Got it" "Yep" and "Ok" Were the responses from each of them before they walked in different directions. 

I stood off to the side next to Damon, Stefan, Elena, and Jeremy as the kids were slow dancing when a student named Dana, went to the mic. "Thanks for being here, everybody... We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena. From Klaus" 

"That was a lame, cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us" Damon said.

"I know everyone here" Elena said looking around.

"Maybe he's not here. He "wants us to believe that he is"

"It's a part people. Blend. Let him come to us" Damon said.

"Good idea" Bonnie took Jeremy's arm pulled him to the dance floor and started dancing.

"There's Ric. I'll be back" Damon grabs my hand and pulls me along with him.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy is a little twisted" Alaric said.

"I'm not impressed" Damon said.

"No?"

"No. He is supposed to be the oldest baddest vampire alive, and he doesn't even have the balls to show his own face?" I said and scoffed. 

"Let me know if you see anything out of whack" Damon said then walked away.

"So, Alaric, how many weapons do you have? I mean, from one hunter to another?" 

"I have lots... but that's not what I am interested in"

"Huh?" I asked him confused. 

"I want to know how you are, my little hunter" 

My mind went straight to a memory from my past.

Flashback 1512_____________________

I was outside practicing archery with Nik. I hit the center 3 times.

"Whoa! I'm on a roll" I said cheering myself on.

"You are quite handy with the bow, love" 

"Thanks, Nik" 

"Maybe from now on, I shall call you, my little hunter" 

"I bet I can beat you in a game of archery" 

"Oh, really?" Nik raised an eyebrow.

"Really" 

"You're on" Nik smirks.

Flashback over________________________

My eyes widen as I stare at Alaric in the eyes and know it is someone else.