Chapter 47

Kimberly's pov_______________________

A few days pass and I have been helping Hayley, like, going over pregnancy things. I had experience with Katherine when she got pregnant out of wedlock. 

"So, how do you know so much about pregnancy?" Hayley asked. 

"In 1490, when I was human with my twin sister Katherine, she became pregnant out of wedlock, I helped her hide it from our parents, but when it became obvious, and after she gave birth, our father disowned us and banished us to England"

"Hold up... your Katherine's sister?"

"Yeah"

"That bitch was trying to find me because she knew I was pregnant" 

"She just wanted Nik out of her life" 

"Wait when were you born and when did you die?" 

"I was born June 5 1473 in Bulgaria. I was 18 when I was turned in 1492 in England"

"Wow... you're so old" Hayley laughed and I giggled. 

"Yeah, I've been around a long time" 

"And you and Elijah seem close, are you two dating?"

"Elijah and I are soulmates, we were married, but I'm not so sure we are anymore"

"What'd he do?"

"He slept with my sister while we were married" She gasped in shock. "But I think he's trying to make up for it"

"He's an idiot" 

Hayley and I are getting along great. 

We then hear noise coming from outside. Hayley grabbed a bar that you use on a fireplace and we walked downstairs.

Halfway down Rebekah came through the door. 

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked.

"Ah, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?" Bekah said.

"Bekah, she isn't a maid" I said.

"Hello. Not the maid" Hayley said.

"Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up... I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing, yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?"

"You have your brother's manners"

"And his temper, too. So, watch it" Bekah turned to look at me. "Where's Elijah, Kimberly? He hasn't been answering my calls" 

"Haven't seen him in a few days" I shrug my shoulders. "I assumed he was with you" 

"How about you, Hayley?" Bekah asked.

"Beats me. He's long gone"

"What do you mean, "Long gone?" I asked her confused. 

"Well, one minute, he was here, making epic promises about protecting me, in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into. He was all poetic about how we're family. And then, Klaus said he bailed. Guess that's what I get, for trusting a vampire"

"Elijah is not just any vampire and he doesn't break promises" Bekah defended him.

"Yeah, Elijah doesn't do that" I said backing her up.

"This means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like" Bekah walked further into the living room, and Hayley and I followed her. "Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, backstabbing wanker!" Bekah yelled.