Chapter 77

Kimberly's pov_______________________

Nine months go by and I am close to my due date.

In the beginning, I have been getting non-stop calls from Nik, Elijah, and Bekah, but I never answer them. I saw one message where Elijah said he wanted to do better than me. He wants me back. But I didn't respond.

Thanks to Freya spell they haven't been able to find me. She also told me my pregnancy is not normal for a vampire so she said to call her once I am giving birth so she can help me. I also need in contact with Hayley.

She informed me that Nik's old lover, Aurora, from the 10th century came back with her brother, Tristan, and an old sire of his, Lucien, came to town to defeat Nik. 

In the process, Aurora killed Cami while she had Bekah's blood in her system. She became a vampire and was later killed by Lucien Castle.

Hayley also informed me Jackon was killed by Aurora's brother Tristan. But her wolf curse was lifted by Davina, who still reigns over all nine covens. 

Diana and Richelle have been the biggest help to me. I'm so thankful to them.

Present day, I was sitting on my couch watching TV, when I felt pain in my stomach, and then my water broke. 

"Richelle! Diana!" I yelled and they came running to me. 

"What's wrong?" Diana asked.

"The baby... It's coming" I said.

A while later, Hayley and Freya arrived quickly.

"Ok. Get her on the table" Freya said as Hayley and Daina picked me up and put me on the table. "Phesmatos sequitose in lucema infantesi mortuous venis ad vitur. Venis ad essendier. Factuo parties viventia" Freya chanted. 

I felt myself getting stronger. Richelle held my hand as I focused on her. 

"Alright. Push" Hayley said.

"Ahhh!" I push as hard as I can.

"Keep pushing" Hayley said.

I pushed three more times. I was running out of breath.

"I can't I can't" I signed and let out a cry.

An hour into labor and I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Come on, Kimberly. One more big push" Freya said.

"No" I cried.

"Take over for me" Hayley said and she and Diana switched places. Hayley took my hand. "I know you're tired, but you have just one more push... Five more minutes of pain for a lifetime of happiness" 

I nodded my head and pushed hard for five minutes when I heard a baby cry. I stop and lay back down on the table, having no energy. Hayley bit her wrist and shoved her blood in my mouth, giving me energy.

"It's a girl" Freya said as she handed me my baby.

I cried holding her in my arms. Richelle hugged me. "Do I finally get to know the name?"

"Her name is Natasha Kathy Mikaelson"

"She looks just like Elijah" Hayley smiled.

"She's so pretty" Richelle said.

"She's perfect" I said and put the bracelet on that Freya gave to me. 

Ever since that day, I vowed to protect my daughter. Each year she grows and becomes more beautiful.

Year 2018.

Five years later she is now six years old. Hope is a year older by now. Richelle is 21 and she finally got the tattoos she'd been waiting for when she turned 18.