Chapter 83

Kimberly's pov___________________________

A few hours go by and I haven't heard a word from anyone. That was under Hayley texted me a location. Marcel and Elijah were in trouble. 

"Richelle!" I yelled for her and she appeared in front of me. 

"What's up?"

"I am heading out, keep Hope and Nat here" I said and she nodded her head. I vamped speed to the location and saw Elijah and Marcel on the ground.

Sofya, one of Marcle's vampires, stood in front of them.

I vamped in and punched her with all my strength. She went flying backward but quickly stood back up and pushed her hand toward me, sending me into the wall.

"How does she have magic?" I muttered as Hayley appeared, she cut her with a knife of her own blood. 

"Hurts, huh? My blood?" Hayley asked.

Sofya chuckled and pushed us all to the ground. "Whoever told you how to destroy me left a little something out. Trapping me requires the release of power. The kind you get when you sacrifice the life of an immortal... Tell me, which of you will die to stop me?" She pushed her hands down, holding us to the ground.

"No one is dying today" Marcel said.

"Well, then I guess we're done" She grabbed the knife Hayley had and vamped away.

Elijah helped me get up. "You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded my head. 

"I think someone is going to die" Hayley said. "Davina has Klaus"

"Wait--Davina? The ancestors need a sacrifice to put the Hollow down for good" Marcel said.

"Davina will not hesitate" Elijah said.

We all vamped back to the church. 

"You should wait here" Hayley said to Elijah. "She still blames the Mikaelsons for what happened. You'll just make it worse" 

Marcel, Hayley, and I open the doors and walk in.

"Davina" Marcel called out. It was quiet. Nik's body was inside a circle. Davina then appeared beside him in the circle.

"Don't try to stop me, Marcel. If I don't kill Klaus, if I don't put down the Hollow, she'll come for all of you. She'll burn the entire city"

"Davina, please" I said, but Marcel stood in front of Hayley and I.

"D. There's got to be another way" Marcel said.

"No. I was just waiting for the weapon, but now that you're here... But you need to kill him" Davina pulled Marcel into the circle with her magic.

"No, Davina" Marcel shook his head. 

"He's lived ten lifetimes, that's more than enough" Davina said.

"No. He's Hope's father" Hayley and I walked closer until we reached the barrier surrounding the circle. 

"She'll still have you. But if we don't stop the Hollow, then Hope will die. And who knows, Natasha might be next" Davina said. "You can save them, Marcel, and everyone in New Orleans" 

"Stop this" Elijah entered the room. "This is about your grievances with me"

"This has nothing to do with you" Davina said. "This is about a sacrifice. One death for the greater good"

"Then take me" Elijah said.

"Elijah, no" I shook my head. Elijah grabbed my arm.

"If indeed there is no other way... then end this now" Elijah said.