Chapter 2

Kimberly's pov____________________

The next morning, I woke up in my bedroom in the Salvatore house. Stefan and Damon agreed to let the four of us stay with them.

I walked downstairs but no one seemed to be around. 

"Hello, anyone?" I called out when I heard a noise coming from upstairs. I use my vamp hearing to listen closely as I hear voices in Stefan's room. 

"You wanna know why I came back? Well, I have a better question. Why did you? For Elena? No. You came back here to fall in love with me all over again, didn't you" I heard a very familiar voice. A voice I knew all too well.

I vamped speed to his room just in time as it looked like Stefan was going to let Katherine kiss him when he stabbed her in the back with vervain. 

"How long has she been here?" I asked and he jumped slightly, turning to me. 

"I thought your so-called family took you out of the house. I didn't know you were still here" Stefan replied.

"I just woke up... what are we going to do with her?" I asked as I walked over to her unconscious body on the floor. 

"We?"

"We" I nod my head.

Stefan and I grabbed her body as we took her to the basement. Stefan sat her on the chair as he chained her.

That's when she started to wake up. 

"Now where were we?" Stefan asked her. "You were gonna tell me why you came back to Mystic Falls" 

She gasps seeing me there. "Kimmy?" 

"Hi Kitty-Kat" I said. "It's been a long time" 

"You don't have to do this, either of you"

"Answer the question"

"I came back for you, Stefan"

"Well, we're gonna play by my rules now" Stefan put some cloves on and grabbed a flower, the type of flower was vervain. 

"What are you- Ah" Katherine yells in pain as he puts it to her face for a few minutes, then he pulls it away. "Answer the question"  

"You're gonna torture me now?" Katherine looked at him with hurt all over her face. 

"I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get you to tell me the truth" Stefan says to her. 

"Later that night, at the Founder's Ball--"

"I don't want to hear stories about the past"

"Yes you do, Stefan. That's exactly what you want to hear. Geroge Lockwood wanted something" 

"What did he want?" I asked her. 

Stefan grabbed a chair and sat in front of her when she didn't respond.

"You know we can sit here as long as you want, and when you start to desiccate, there's a tomb with your name on it"

"I've been doing all the talking. It's your turn. Do you pretend to be human with you're with Elena? is that the appeal?" Katherine asked.

"Actually, I don't pretend to be anything when I'm with her. That's the whole point" 

I felt my phone ring and I look at it and it was a text from Elena. 

Elena: "Can you come to my house? You can bring Diana" 

Kim: "We'll be right there" 

I scroll to Diana's number.