Chapter 28

Kimberly's pov_______________________

Klaus has been breaking Stefan's neck three times. He agreed to leave me alone in the back with him. 

I felt the van stop and Klaus came to the back. "Come with me, little hunter" Klaus grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the van to see we were at the school. 

"Why are we here?" I asked confused as he continued to drag me inside and threw the hallway.

"It's senior prank night, I have a feeling you and Stefan are hiding something here" 

Oh no...

We stopped walking and we heard multiple voices.

"There's nothing here, Klaus, let's go" I tried to move him, but he held me in place. 

"Not yet, love" 

Elena came down the hallway, but stopped walking, she gasped in shock when she saw us. 

"There's my girl" Klaus smirked.

"Klaus" She said in fear. She moved to run but he vamped speed in front of her. 

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we gonna do about that?" Klaus grabbed onto Elena's arm and mine and dragged us both down the hallway.

"You've put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now, I bet it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing" Klaus turned to me. "And you knew she was alive? That's what you and Stefan were keeping from me!"

I didn't bother to answer him.

"If you're gonna kill me, do it" Elena said.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer" Klaus pulled us into the gym.

"Attention, seniors!" Klaus spoke in his American accent. Which was horrible. "You have officially been busted. Prank Night is over. Head on home. You two. I remember you"

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl spoke confused.

"I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up please, Dana" Klaus compelled her and she did what she was told.

Klaus looked at the boy next to her. "If she drops her foot, Chad. I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" Klaus compelled him.

I gasped in shock.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody" Elena said.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course, I do" Klaus smirked.

"No, you don't. You're doing this to punish us" I stepped in front of Elena, shielding her from him.

Dana was whimpering as he was having a hard time keeping her leg up.

"Keep it up" Klaus taunted her. 

"Where's Stefan?" Elena whispered to me. "What did you do to him?" Elena said loudly to Klaus. 

"Stefan's on a time-out"

We heard the door open. Elena and I turned around and it was Bonnie and Matt walking in. 

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena yelled at her to leave. 

Klaus vamped speed in front of them. "I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Uh, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight" Klaus said Dana stopped and Chad set her down on the ground. "I assume you're the reason Elena's alive" Klaus said to Bonnie.