#2: Sanji (Fluff Alphabet!)

Happy Halloween you guys! It's been about two months since I last updated. I've been in a slump of having no motivation for writing anything and decided to take a break and focus on my studies, since school started again. Although I don't think I'll be keeping a consistent writing process again, since Nanowrimo is coming up and November's going to be a busy month for me, but I hope you're all doing very well and staying healthy. Enjoy!

~~~

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Fishing. One thing he enjoys doing with you is fishing. It's something that soothes him and having you by his side enjoying the calm cool air, the sound of waves crashing by and the smell of sea water. (you don't have to fish as well of course. Just having you by his side is perfect.)

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

You. just you. You're everything to him. (but he would definitely say you're heart.)

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Yes. Absolutely! He imagines probably a nice home together somewhere near water and a dock, enjoying a peaceful life with you.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Fighting with Sanji can get heated, although fights are rare. He would definitely forgive, no matter what, he loves you with all his beings and will want to make you happy. I mean relationships will have their downs, but that's how you grow together. 

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

GRATITUDE IS UPFRONT. His way of showing his gratitude would be by cooking for you or professing his undying love and how amazing you are in his eyes.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

Sanji's a very honest man and will definitely say what's on his mind. So no worrying about secrets! 

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

I mean, we're talking about Sanji here. He's going to get a little jealous here and there. (Especially if that 'stupid' marimo is there) And he might get into a few arguments here and there (never towards you) and can get himself in trouble, but with you there and reassure him, he'll be good afterwards. 

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

He's an awkward kisser at first. Not having any real experience, but will get better onward!

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

This man is a HELPLESS ROMANTIC and he will do whatever in his power to make his confession as romantic and cheesy as possible. 

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

Yes. He would love to have the rest of his future with you by his side. The thought of it makes him joyful for the future. I have a feeling that Sanji would mostly leave you to decide how you would want to have as your wedding day, but he'd pitch in if requested. (especially for the food)

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?

Sanji would most definitely call you 'Darling', 'My love', and more romantic nicknames that he knows makes you happy.  

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

We all know already how Sanji is on cloud nine. Bloody nose, goofy grin, head in the clouds, or  is spinning around like an idiot. The thing is, he's you're idiot and you love him. 

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

Yes. PDA upfront! At first he'll get a little bashful, not because he doesn't want to show his affection outside, but more like he still can't believe that you're finally his and he's finally yours. It makes his heart skip a beat (and his nose bleed a little, but we don't mention that). But kisses, pecks, hugs, cuddles! Everything. He wants to show how much he loves you and is not afraid for the world to see. 

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

AMAZING FOOD. (Don't deny, you want to get a taste of his amazing cuisine)

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

This is Sanji we're talking about here, so he's a  HUGE romantic and will be very cliché, but there will be times where he'll catch you by surprise with something rather creative.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

The relationship you two have is extremely important to him. Other than his dream to seeing the all blue (although he would full on give up the dream if he had to if he couldn't be with you. As he's done before with the other's) His crewmates also mean a lot to him and seeing Luffy and the other achieve their dreams also matters to him.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

Kisses galore. He will kiss you, peck you, anytime he can. You're happily looking at the sea. Kiss. You're eating a snack and you look cute? Kiss. It's night time and going to bed? Kiss. 

Cuddles are a little bit more new to him, but LOVES them and will always cuddle with you. 

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

Sad. Very sad. He's going to be very lonely without you there to taste test his food, give him hugs, let him kiss you anytime he wants, being reassured that you're okay. He would get very sad without you there shinning bright during his day. When you come back though, he will hug you, twirl you around while pestering a bunch of kisses on you're face and telling you just how much he's missed you.