#21: Dracule Mihawk x Reader

I will always find you

They we're smiling, giggling, laughing with their sister. Enjoying time with each other as if no one else, but them was in the world at that moment. It felt as if it was just them enjoying themselves. 

They closed their eyes, feeling the warm sun hit their face, while calmly falling asleep beside their sister. Until feeling the cold hard wind hit their face, feeling cold and wet, the strong smell of water and salt mixed together rushed into their nose, the sound of hard crashing waves behind them.

'This isn't right.' They think. Opening their eyes to see what is actually going on around them. 

It was odd, this place was cloudy, cold, creepy, eerie, and they felt that they wanted to leave immediately. Wanting to go back with their sister, where it was sunny, warm, and brought them joy. Here brings them fear. For a good reason at that, they don't know where they are and with an ominous area they would surely want to leave immediately, but something drew them in. Something to island they have somehow landed onto.

They were confused as to why that they were in a sunny area, and all they had to do was close their eyes to wake up onto an island that they do not know of and soaking wet. It was as if they fell off a ship and landed up onto this mysterious island.

Once they get up and off of the ground, feeling every wrinkle sticking onto their skin and not wanting to let go, it felt cold and wet, never a good feeling. In fact once they got up from laying down, they could feel the cool breeze hit them even more which added to the coldness of what they were experiencing before. Shivering, no shelter, lost, scared, and confused, this was definitely not a good situation for this person, which is you. 

You walk around, wondering what happened for you to be washed up onto this islands shores. You try to dust yourself off before deciding to adventure off to see what's drawing you to this island. 

The forestation was sure thick and it made it even more difficult to look around and see what this island truly looks like. You found a large grave yard filled with monkeys? There were a lot of them, and they didn't seems like normal monkey's either, I mean they had armor and weapons. In fear and not wanting to find anything more about them, you decided to leave them be and go fourth another direction. Which lead you to a large mansion. 

The mansion seemed to be unoccupied, but you don't want to take your chances, so you knock on the large doors at the frond entrance. Of course no one came to answer the door as you waited, but I mean if there was someone inside and they were further inside the mansion, maybe a slight knock on the door will make them realize that there's someone at their front entrance.

In which you instead grab the large circular handles on the door and slam them three times, maybe with loud bagging would catch their attention? You wait a few minutes again, not knowing if you're just wasting your time and can just go inside before you freeze to death.

Just before you had the end of it for waiting for someone to open the door, someone actually answers. Filled back with hope and joy to actually see someone on an island like this and plus having the chance to go back to your sister made it better, but first you needed to talk to this really handsome person right in front of you.

-"Who are you?" The man says gruffly, not expecting visitors and probably doesn't want any either.

-"It seems I have been washed up onto this island. I just need help to find my home again." The man looks at you with a curious look, but still having that grump face.

-"So you want me to help you go back home?" 

-"Yes, please." The man looks at you up and down with a cocked brow, then sighs in frustration. He seems to be more of a person who wants to be left alone.