#7:Sanji x reader

Burnt food or a nice kiss?

~{Your point of view}~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I smash the button on my annoying alarm clock as I slowly get out of bed. Exhausted is what I felt, my bed is a blessing but a curse at the same time. It's amazingly comfortable, but so difficult to get out of in the morning. I start getting ready for my day at work. I work at a small restaurant called the Baratie, pays quite nicely and it's not too far from my apartment. I slowly open my door trying not to make too much sound, as my roommate was still sleeping and I didn't want to bother her. I eat my breakfast and head out. 

I am usually the first one to get to the restaurant, but today someone got here before me. Sanji. I open the kitchen doors too see the handsome prince, cook a morning meal. 

-"Good morning Sanji." I say, as I walk in towards the counter to stand by, while he turns his head my way.

-"Good morning (Y/n). You look lovely today and early as always." I hear the man say, sounding exhausted but had a nice sexy sound to it.

-"Is there anything I can help with? There's nothing I can do right now." I ask, trying to peek at what Sanji was cooking.

-"Sure! Can you cut the bell peppers? They are right beside the cutting board." I start to worry as I do not know how to cut bell peppers. Cooking isn't my specialty.

-"Is there anything else I can do? I'm I don't know how to cut bell peppers..." I twiddle my thumbs not knowing what to do with myself.

-"That's alright, I can teach you." The prince says turning his head with a beautiful smile on his face.

-"Alright then, that can help me later in the future!" I walk up to the cutting board and grab a red bell pepper. I look o my side and I notice that Sanji isn't beside me anymore and then I felt warmth on my back and neck. 

-"Relax and follow my lead." Sanji says, his voice brings shivers down my spine as his breath was on my neck. His hands are on mine and leading me on how too cut the bell pepper. Sanji's hands we're quite gentle with mine, but I couldn't concentrate at all as I have this handsome thing behind me and they are way to close for me to think right.

-"Do you now know how to cut a bell pepper?" Sanji says after finishing 'helping' me how to cut bell pepper.

-"Uh...yes?" But Sanji still doesn't back away, I'm still trapped by him.

-"I have to ask thought, when you talk to the other girls you add a little ending to their name and yet you don't do it with mine. And you sweat talk with the other girls, yet you don't do the same with me. Why do you treat me differently?" I ask, knowing this isn't really the greatest time to ask this question, but I don't know when I'll have another time and it's ben eating away at me to ask this.

-"I see you've caught me. I do so because you don't seem to enjoy it when I do the same to you. Am I wrong?" Sanji says, still holding onto my hands and slowly rubs his thumbs on my hands.

-"No. You aren't wrong on that. I just found it odd you do this for only me. Another thing that I've been meaning to ask is why do you not smoke around me? Did you quit smoking?" Sanji slowly hums.

-"I did quit, it because you told the others you weren't fond of the smell of cigarettes and you hated it when people did smoke as well."

-"Why would you do that? Why would you do all these things for me?" I turn around to face him.

-"Well...It's because I'm helplessly in love with you. I want to make you happy and every time I see you with moss head or any other guy, my heart throbs and my stomach feels like it's going to explode. If you don't feel the same that's alright." Sanji confesses, with his cheeks tinted with the colour pink and the look of love in his eyes. 

I put my arms around his neck and smash my lips against his. It felt so nice, his lips were soft. After the shock Sanji put his hands on my hips and I could feel a smile on his lips. The kiss wasn't rough, just full of love. Until we both smelled something burning.

-"SHOOT-!" Sanji rushing and trying to quickly stops to food from burning any more then it currently was, while I was laughing.

-"'Guess you're gonna have to remake that dish now." I say, still trying to stop laughing.

-"Well it was worth it." He says with a bright smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Hopefully you're having a wonderful day! I apologies for the late update and I'm sorry for the person who requested a chapter. I'm still working on that one and it's coming soon! I promise! I just got this idea and I couldn't forget it! (I did this chapter before number 6!)

-Rin