#5:Eustass Kid x Reader

You've got the wrong idea!

Warnings: a bit of foul language and a little bit of the deed talk. (It's slightly written in the story but it's also vaguely talked about.)

~{Kid's point of view}~

I was working on one of the cars that came in today, until I hear someone coming in that workshop. I turn around to see Killer with somebody and boy were they gorgeous. They had beautiful hair, amazing eyes, and one heck of a body too. Let's not talk about how their lips just screamed 'kiss me'.

-"Hey, Kid this is one of our new recruits. (Y/n)." Killer said and man did they have an awesome name too.

-"Hello, thank you for the job! I'll do my best!" (Y/n) said with the most beautiful voice I have ever heard and that smile, it was so bright. Wait- what am I doing right now!? Am I really doing this right now!? I'm their boss! Plus, we just met!

I just grunt and go back to working on repairing the car.

It's been a few weeks now and man does (y/n) know their way around the car, they do their job like it's nothing at all and when they all that it just makes them look extremely hot. Plus they have one heck of a personality. I just can't take my eyes off of them, neither can I not think of this person. Is this really what it feels like to fall in love?

~{Your point of view}~

It's been two months since I got the job as a mechanic for cars and boy, do I love this job. It pays quite well, there is always great company, I am doing something that I love, but what pays off the most of having this job is my boss. I know falling in love with your boss isn't the greatest idea. But I can't stop myself, he's extremely hot, has an awesome sense of humor, a pretty okay personality, and I just enjoy myself when I am around him. I became friends with Wire, Heat, Killer and Eustass Kid. Honestly, I look forward every morning to get to back to work 'cause it's so much fun here. 

One day where it was quite late at night, I hear a ping from my phone telling me that I have a notification. I check my phone to see what it was and I had gotten a text from Killer.

- Hey, I know this is out of the blue, but I just want to tell you now that we're moving. And I mean all of us Wire, Heat, Me and Kid."  What?! What's going on?! Moving away?! And all of a sudden too?! 

-"What do you mean moving away!? And all of a sudden too!? Why wasn't I told of this sooner?!" So many question were popping inside my head. This was happening all too fast!

-"Yeah. I'm sorry (y/n). Things happened as we we're getting busier and busier. Kid also didn't want to tell you." Kid? Kid didn't want me to know? Why?

-"Why did Kid not want me to know?" I was at the edge of the bed curious at what the next text will be.

-"Kid didn't want to hurt you. But as you know that is quite the opposite. Even though Kid told us not to tell you. I just felt as if you should know. This is also your chance to tell Kid how you feel." Telling Kid how I feel?!

-"What!? No! What happens if I go and tell Kid how I feel, and he doesn't feel the same? It'll be very awkward later on and he won't wanna see me after."

-"(Y/n) I am telling you to go and tell him now. Trust me. He's at his apartment last time I checked. If not text me and I'll tell you another spot he could be."

I rush out of the house and run towards Kid's apartment. It wasn't too far from where I live so it just took me about 25 minutes of running from my house to Kid's apartment. I open the entrance doors and walk through, I go up the stairs, I stand right in front his apartment door. It seems that it was too late for me. It sound's like Kid has a female friend in there and it didn't felt right to be here right now. I grab my phone from my pocket and text Killer.