#1: Eustass Kid (Fluff Alphabet!)

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Kid will probably do a few things while both of you have some free time like cuddling, but probably doing it though.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Their admiration and their bravery. Kid also finds your face to be the most beautiful.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

At first Kid won't know what to do and he'll feel weak that he can't help you through something so drastic. He'll often just go and ask Killer for advice to help you, but if Killer isn't near by, he'll do his best by trying to calm you down and ask you questions to get your mind off of what's making you so hurt. Later on he'll go grab some snacks too.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Kid wouldn't want to admit it but he really would like to live a happy an simple life with you in the future, possibly with a family. But that was a conversation for later. He just wants to see you happy and safe. 

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

I think we all know that Kid will THRIVE by being dominant in the relationship, but that doesn't mean that you basically have him in the palm of your hand. He also has a large amount of respect towards you for many things and one of them is how you're able to put up with him on a daily basis and still love him. 

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Kid isn't easy to handle and he's a hotheaded guy, so arguments will happen a lot more often than intended. He won't be as easy to forgive, but give him about 2 days and he'll calm down. Even though he will want to talk about it, he knows he's not the greatest with communication, especially if it shows his more vulnerable side. He's trying to be better though. 

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

This man is forever grateful for everything you do for him and being able to put up with him. Being able to put up with his rants, his frustrations and you still being there for him during his worst. Even though he's not one for PDA, he will try to spoil you and shower as much love as he can towards you. 

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

Kid will try to be as honest as he can, but he's a stubborn guy, we all know that. So there will be times where he won't say everything to you. Do be patient and persistent though, you'll break the shell like every time and he'll spill everything. 

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

Kid can and will get jealous, and easily. But how he confronts his jealousy is always different. Usually he'll confront whatever is making him jealous, which will sometimes make things go sour and ugly. Although through time, he'll remind himself that you're capable of yourself and won't leave him.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

Kid's kisses are often hot and passionate, but they can be soft and gentle when the mood calls it.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

This man is a dork, yet he doesn't like to admit to it. He'll either spur out that he loves you in the most unconventional situation or he'll try to do a romantic confession, maybe on a walk at night and leading you to a quiet and beautiful place. (he definitely asked the crew for help, especially Killer)

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

He's definitely thought of it, but would only want to propose when he thinks its the right time to ask you to stay with him forever.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?

He'll go for more simple names like, 'baby' or 'sweetheart', but sometimes he'll go for 'doll' and 'sweetcheeks'.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

He'll be speechless, it's as if you're the only one who can shut his loud mouth shut. He'll also be a blushing mess. People can definitely notice if you've stars truck him, but he will definitely try to hide it and go in wonderland alone, so he'll definitely go and hide in a room somewhere. (people love to tease him about it too.)

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

HE WILL BRAG ABOUT YOU. No matter what, he loves you and wants to show that and wants everyone else to know that. Plus he wants other people to know how amazing you are. He will definitely let other people know that you're his. Affection is on display for everyone to see. Holding on to you, kissing you and more. 

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

He would do anything. And he's very cliché, not that he likes to admit to it, but just loves to see you smile and laugh. It makes him proud. He wants to be as romantic as he can in the relationship, but the thing is that he doesn't have that many experiences in that department, so he's going to be awkward as heck. 

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

He might have some difficulties in understanding certain things, and might need it spelled out in front of him, and I mean this man is stubborn and hot headed, so sometimes he wont see it in your perspective, but give him some time and he will see your side. 

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

You're relationship to him is extremely important to him and not many things can beat going above your relationship with him in the importance scale, but the things that have, is his life as a pirate and as a captain. 

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

Loves to watch you sleep next to him. It soothes him, especially if he just woke up from a bad dream and all he needs to do to calm down is to look at you. He's calmed down in minutes. You're very presence soothes him. 

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

Kissing. Yes. Hugging/cuddles? not so much, but if you ask, you'll receive. (but he does love some cuddles.)