#4: Ace x Reader

My burning love for you

~{Third person}~

Ace walks towards his locker after a long day at the university. Ace looks up yo see paper sticking out of his locker. Ace looks around him to see that no one was around. Ace grabs the piece of paper to see that it's an envelope dedicated to him. Ace opens it to see what's written inside.

When I am alone, I think of so many things I want to tell you, but when I'm with you. I go speechless.

It was anonymous to whom wrote the letter, but its seems like there's more to the letter. Ace was so confused by this letter. Just as he finished getting ready for the end of the day. Somebody calls his name.

-"ACEEE~! You coming to the café with us?!" Yelled (Y/n) waving their arm in the air, catching Ace's attention.

-"Yeah you comin' Ace?" Marco puts his hand on his hip stading beside    (Y/n).

-"Coming! Just need to out away these text books!" Ace yells back.

-"Well hurry up slowpoke!"

~{The next day}~

Ace went to his locker and again an evelope was there assigned to him. Ace opens it.

I just can't think when I'm around you. Every time I am aroubd you, I seem to get butterflies in my stomach.

Again it was anonymous, Ace looks around. Nobody. Ace was now getting quite curious on whom would be sending him these letters. The hand writing was familiar but he just couldn't figure it out.

-"Hey Ace! Whatcha readin'?" Marco asked looking over his shoulder.

-"Oooh~ a love letter. From whom?" Marco now getting a bit too close for Ace.

-"It's anonymous. Its the second letter they sent." Ace now trying to push Marco away.

-"Hmmm... odd. Anyways, here's the notes you asked from (Y/n)."

-"Sweet! Wait- this hand writing is quite similar..."

-"ACEEEE!!!" Luffy suddenly pops out of nowhere and runs at Ace.

-"Luffy!"

~{Next day}~

Ace again sees the white envelope sticking out of his locker once again. Ace grabs it, curious at was the letter has written on.

You drive me crazy, I can't sleep a night cause I am thinking of you. I am deeply in love with you.

Ace wasn't expecting it  be to writing something like this yet.

-"Hey, Ace!" Ace turns around to see (Y/n) walking towards him.

-"Hey (Y/n). Thanks for letting borrow these notes." Ace hands the notebook to (Y/n).

-"No problem! I'm glad I was able to help!"

-"Hey I gotta ask, do you know whom these letters are coming from? They seem to have a very similar hand writing to yours." (Y/n)'s face started to sweat.

-"Really?! I didn't know that somebody had the same hand writing!"

-"I can tell it's you (Y/n)..."

-"Wait WHAT?! How?!"

-"Well let's just say the hand writing thing, also I've caught you staring sometimes and every time I see you staring it looks like you are in love with me." Ace chuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this isn't the best writing or as a story plot. I had a very difficult time writing this one.
I'm very sorry for the late update. I have been very busy and I'm also been in a slump of writers block.
So this story is slightly my way of getting out of writers block.

I hope at least you guys have a great day!