#11:Killer x Reader

Requested by: @MaRyGe27

It was truly nice to meet you

~{You're point of view}~

I was helping the other crew members clean the deck while we we're at sea. Our captain, Trafalgar Law was busy doing his usual stuff. Everything was calm. The sun was high into the sky, with clouds flowing towards the east giving us shade from the warm sun at times. Sometimes you would hear a snicker or two with some of the crew members talking and having fun while cleaning. The waves lightly crashing into our yellow submarine. It was peaceful. 

Until all that ended with the sound of our Den den mushi ringing loudly in a panic. One of our crew members, Penguin, runs over to answer the call. A voice that was unrecognizable to me yelled in a panic for help of our captain. 

-"Calm down, and please tell us whom you are and what crew you're part of." I say while running over to help Penguin from loosing his hearing from the frantic yelling.

-"WE NEED HEL-!" The person who was talking was cut off by probably someone else on their crew to stop them from yelling.

-"Hello. I apologize for my crew member but our captain is severely injured and so are some of our crew members. We are the Kid pirates and we need you're captain's help." The stranger on the other side says, in a nice soothing voice.

I look to my side at Penguin with a concerned look. Knowing Law's and Kid's relationship, this will be difficult to do, as both of them hate each other.

-"I'll pay for the help as well." The man said on the other side. Penguin nodded and dashed to get our captain.

-"I'll go and check how my captain feels about this, but for now where are you docked?" I say.

-"We're close to Sabaody Archipelago." The man says, as I grab a map that was nearby and looked at where we we're at and where the Kid pirates where. It would take us about 2 hours till we got there. 

-"I our captain agrees to help you and your crew, our voyage would take us about 2 hours to get towards you."

-"We'll try our best to keep the rest of the crew alive for the few hours, till your crew arrives." And just when the man on the other side finished what he said, Law was right beside me and took the mic.

-"How much are you going to pay and what is the problem that is killing of your crew." 

~~~~~

And with that we decided to help them in the end. We had found out what was causing the chaos, their crew had decided to go and try to fight one of the Yonkos, Red hair Shanks. It didn't end well for them as a large amount of the crew had major injuries. So our crew was prepping for helping everyone on their crew.

As we found their ship and docked we saw a lot of people laying down trying to be treated my some crew members whom which didn't get so injured. When we finally met with the man whom we we're talking to before, he looked like he got quite the hit in a few places and was pretty injured, but bot as bad their captain. My gosh, was he injured. He lost his whole left arm and a large gash in his left eye as well. How dumb we're they to go and fight a Yonko?

Our crew soon went to go and help them all with their injuries. I was tasked to help the man in the mask and Law went straight to Kid to tend his injuries.

-"Thank you." The masked man said to me as I was finishing cleaning his wounds.

-"What are you thanking me for? You should really be thanking my captain for willingly helping his nemesis." I say, slowly wrapping the bandages on him.