#3 Scenario: Roronoa Zoro x Reader

Drunk Time!

-You know how this big guy drinks his booze all the time, but you've never seen him actually drunk.

-He holds his liquor quite well. I mean we all know that, after years of deinking it too, he'll have an incredible intolerance for it.

-Whenever someone challenges Zoro to a drinking challenge or game, everyone knows how the game's going to go. The guy who challenged Zoro will be wasted and Zoro will be calmly drinking his booze.

-So when one day when everyone decided to have a party and booze was in it, Zoro went ham on drinking the booze. Doing every challenge and game with booze included in it. And after doing multiple games (and being the winner every time) at the end of it all he actually got drunk!

-No one truly noticed and everyone was hammered by all the booze already, but you we're smart enough to slow it down.

-Now you were dealing with everyone drunk, but with Zoro in the mix too. Which would chock anyone.

-With Zoro's on your shoulder and you carrying him to his quarter's so he can snooze off the booze. (Maybe that's why he naps all the time.)

-While drunk, Zoro's an interesting fellow, as he's probably a more chatty person, but because he's drunk, he's going to slur his words more than anything. Which he's doing right now, on your shoulder.

-Once you've arrived to his quarter's you would put him to bed and start walking away until you heard him mumble your name. You would smile and walk away to get to your own rest for the night. Oh were you ecstatic to tell him everything about him as drunk tomorrow morning.

-he wasn't happy to hear the news next morning that you caught him drunk, plus having a hangover too. It seems he did have pride to be the one person who can truly hold their liquor for a while.

-End-