~X : Smoker~

"Hey Smoker!" I shout as I hold onto two blue and golden cards, telling me and Smoker that one our best friends are finally getting married.

"What!" Smoker shouts from his location on the ship.

"We both got invited to a wedding!" I yell back. Hoping he heard the news.

"A what?" Guess he didn't.

"A wedding!" I yell a little louder.

"Who's getting married?" Right didn't tell who it was.

"It's the two sailors that we met when we trained back in the days!" Maybe he'll remember. I sure hope so.

"Those two? They finally confessed?" Smoker finally comes out of the room he was in to hold onto the railing in my direction.

"Well they must've if their getting married!"

"Well good for them!" Seems that Smoker got fed up on yelling towards me and decides to walk his way towards me.

"They say that we have to bring a plus one!"

"Don't they already know about us?" 

"Well maybe they didn't know if something was up."

"Well is there something going on between us?" 

"No, you idiot." I scrunch my nose at the stupid question and not wanting to imagine him with anyone else.

"Good." He seems to agree.

"When's the wedding anyways?"

"It's in about a month from now. Damn." 

"Well good to know. We can take some time off before we get roped up into something at work."

"Good point. I don't want to miss their wedding."

"Does it say anything about clothing?"

"Yeah. You're gonna need a suit."

"Damnit." Smoker curses in a whisper.

"Well I guess we're going to have to go shopping for clothing once we dock somewhere." Smoker just sighs and walks away getting back to whatever he was doing before. 

"Love you!" I yell.

"Love you too, ya idiot!" He shouts back and I giggle. 

END.

~~~~

I guess this was almost a crack fic? Had a little bit of fun with this one tho. Almost done with these and then I'll get back to the other fanfiction. Sorry that it's taking a while. Took a little break.

-Rin :)