~V: Cracker~

You bike your way through town. Weaving past pedestrians, not wanting to harm anyone today. As today you had a goal in mind. You rode your way towards a small, but rustic flower shop. Perfect place to find some of the best flowers in town. Heck you would argue the whole state. But no arguing today, as you we're going to pick up some flowers you ordered for a wedding you're attending. You needed to get those flowers stat as you were running out of time, since you've got other planning to do and find a dress to wear. 

Once you placed your bike in a safe spot and secured it tightly, hoping for dear god that it doesn't get stolen, like some other bikes. No need to worry about that right now. What you need to worry about right now is your flowers. You rush your way to the entrance of the shop and push as hard as you could muster up in that moment to hear a loud SMACK! Echo around you. 

How stupid could you be? How couldn't you check if someone was in the way. How could you... 
You can't hate yourself right now, what you need to do it help this poor man that you just shoved a door in his face.

"Are you alright?!" you shout. Rushing towards his side, checking if you did any damage. Heck you definitely did do damage, but how bad was it? A bruise, a small cut, broken bone, concussion? Oh, just what have you done? 

With you stuck inside your head filled to the brim with worries, you don't catch him groaning a bit in pain. At least he's alive.

"Could you maybe not open the door so recklessly next time? And if you do, please look if people are near by. Damn that door hurts like a bitch." Once you heard the man talking is what snapped you out of your thoughts of worries.

"I am so sorry. I didn't think through and I got you hurt. I apologize." Guilt washes over you like you just got hit by a tsunami. The man on the other hand is trying to get up from his fallen state. "Do you need help?" You try to ask, though he seems to be doing just fine. You still want to ask.

"I'm good. Why did you even open the doors like that? No one opens both doors at once." You sheepishly try to hide your embarrassment from your old damn habits that kept with you through the years.

"Sorry, just a habit of mine and I was trying to rush through, but it seems that I should take my time instead."

"That sounds like a better idea."

"Are you hurt anywhere?" 

"I'm fine, just a mild headache, but I'll get over it through time. Nothing big." A mild headache can be a concussion though...

"I'm so sorry again." 

"You already apologized, no need to do it again. Though what's making you so rushed?" 

"I'm trying to get ready for a wedding I'm attending."

"A wedding? Wait. When's the wedding?" Does he know something? 

"In about 4 days. They just invited me yesterday."

"Yesterday? Wow, way to put the pressure on ya. Funny enough I think we're going to the same wedding."

"Wait really?"

"Yep."

"Oh damn. Wait let me show you my invitation. Is this the same couple?" You pull out a lavishly baby blue car, written in gold ink you presume is the date, time, and well saying that you're invited to the couples wedding. Right at the bottom of the page with black ink this time, is the criteria that they want for the wedding, which is why you're trying to get it all done a soon as possible. 

"Yep, I'm the grooms older brother. Well, since they just imposed all of this on you, how about I help ya?"

"You're willing to help me, when I hurt you?"