Quick question! :)

HELLO! And I have a question for you or more like everyone who is reading this! I am a very curious person and I've been wondering for the longest time, "Which character in One Piece that everyone loves so much that they REALLY want a fanfic of ?".

I've been wondering this for a while and everyone has their preferences. The one that I'm guessing is Trafalgar Law, as I hear and see a LOT of people love him, but I do know that there are some people whom prefer a different character. 

So the person who is still reading this! What is your favorite character that you'd want me to make a fanfic about???

(This is technically a popularity test. The character with the most votes will get a fanfic!)

The rules for this to work is that I want people to say a name of a character in the chat box at the bottom. If you see that someone else has written your favorite character you can just add on to the name and say "hey, this is also my fav character!" (Or something like that). 

Please be mindful that we all have our own preferences and we all like different things at times.

(Pssst! My favorite character for fanfics is Eustass Kid!)

I'll finish this quick poll in either I get 1k votes/answers or the end of the due date for this will be the end of January of 2023. I'll announce which character got the most votes! :)

Please vote! (I would like to know! :D)